Home Polls
Due to an issue with Hit Validation affecting interactions with Oni players, we are temporarily disabling the feature until the next hotfix.

THE Killer That YOU Get Kills With?

2»

Comments

• White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 2,825
    The Trapper / The Wraith

Wraith. His play style compliments mine very well, so it's the one I play with less effort.

• EndstilleEndstille Member Posts: 2,246
    The Hillbilly / The Nurse

Well nurse it is.

Depending on the amount of sweat and how dirty i am willing to go, i can simply 4k.

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 11,553
    The Trapper / The Wraith

It's actually split pretty okay, only Demogorgon/Oni is really behind.

• herrik666herrik666 Member Posts: 91
    The Cannibal / The Nightmare

New bubba is my boy

• DetailedDetrimentDetailedDetriment Member Posts: 1,942
    The Doctor / The Huntress

I'm best with Huntress, but I found out that I'm decent with Nurse.

• tenoresaxtenoresax Member Posts: 77
    The Deathslinger / The Executioner

4k streak (excluding hatch escapes) with Pyramid Head, 22 matches and climbing!

• BeHasUBeHasU Member Posts: 635
    edited October 12

My girl Huntress, who doesn't love getting crossmap hits and then people calling me a cheater ^.^

• pichumudkippichumudkip Member Posts: 132
    The Pig / The Clown

Pig by far gets me the most kills even if she sucks. Just so happens my build for her low-key does suck and relies heavily on 1 perk late game, NOED. My usual build on her is STBFL, BBQ&Chili, NOED, and 4th perk is interchangeable, like if I see keys and flashlight, I'd bring Franklin's or Lightborn, or if there's not too many items then I'll just bring Pop or something. Pig best killer to play ^...^

• Hex_LlamaHex_Llama Member Posts: 268
    The Pig / The Clown

Pig is my lady. I'm not good at killer, but for some reason (that I am not skilled enough to understand) I do okay with Pig. I think it's a combo of slowing the game down and being able to stealth around a bit.

• HeartboundHeartbound Member Posts: 1,836
    The Trapper / The Wraith

I'm a Trapper main. I play all the killers on rotation but when I need something done with a specific perk or you absolutely must die this round, I'm bringing out my Trapper with the best add ons and you're gonna be in for a wild ride.

He's not the strongest, but I know survivors loops. I know where you're going to go. You'd better be ready.

• RullisiRullisi Member Posts: 183
    The Spirit / The Legion

I personally find spirit's power fun and also fun to use so I've played her more than others. Sure you could say I only win because it's Spirit true yeah. I have other killers I really like too like the plague, trapper, huntress, though usually I get pretty bad games because I'm not so good.

• SnakeSound222SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 3,694

My boy Doctor! Been playing him since 2017 and don’t plan on stopping. He was one of the reasons I actually bought the game.

• Katie_metKatie_met Member Posts: 165
    The Pig / The Clown

Pig

I seem to be really good as her despite her being considered weaker. I play sloppy butcher for slow healing and then the traps also waste time. I also play ruin and surveillance, when I get undying as a teachable I'll use that but at the moment I just use BBQ

• SquillDBDSquillDBD Member Posts: 81
    The Shape / The Hag

Hag is pretty is to pub stomp with if you know what you're doing.

• Marc_go_soloMarc_go_solo Member Posts: 424
    The Trapper / The Wraith

The Trapper is my main powerhouse. Mainly because of my unpredictable nature with trap placements and ability to "shepherd" survivors to those areas, I am able to do pretty well with kills. Killers which are more strategic than aggressive are the ones I play better at.

• RocketPenguinRocketPenguin Member Posts: 270

Bubba because hes stupidly easy

• dugmandugman Member Posts: 1,285

I'm not 100% positive but I think Doctor has my best win rate maybe? His tracking is awesome and his anti-loop is good enough that it helps in a chase.

• SadLegionSadLegion Member Posts: 100

Surprisingly its a Bubba for me.

• LEGOLEGO Member Posts: 4

All of them, i can get the same amount of kills if i play enough with each killer

• FogBringerFogBringer Member Posts: 344
    edited October 28
    The Trapper / The Wraith

With the Cannibal and Nightmare reworks having made them more powerful, i have hopes for Myer's addon rework.