Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Clearly the best build- Lots of fun while also being strong

Demonl3yDemonl3y Member Posts: 1,416

Boil over

Unbreakable

Tenacity

Flip flop (dead hard was used because i didnt have flip flop on nea. :(

This build isnt meta and not even near that, but for me it works way better then the usual meta.

If the killer downs you, there is a chance he wont find you because you crawl away too fast and the killers also dont expect builds like this. (works especially good if you get downed at a drop, after a pallet stun or through a window since you have much more time)

Even if he finds you, thank to tentacity and flip flop you already gained some distance and wiggle progress, which does rise the chance of wiggling off greatly, especially since you also have boil over, which doesnt only make the killer blind to close hooks but also will make the killer stuck on mane obstacles for a short time!

This works especially good on indoor maps.

I am using this build since some days now more than ever and i already stopped counting how many times the killer lost me or how many times i wiggled off from the killer.

Heres a small example how funny it is when the killer is searching for you, while you are already miles away.

The match wasnt that great for the killer anyway but it still counts.

(skip to the 2 minute mark)

I really love this build!

Comments

• HEX_MalusGreyHEX_MalusGrey Member Posts: 231
    edited October 2020

The idea is good but struggle builds work almost exclusively against slugging or (as in your case) killers with very bad eyesight + headset.

Maybe some day we will see a perk that allows you to heal while struggeling as well as allow you to escape when you have recovered. Once a match when reaching 50% struggle you could heal one health state and escape. This + essentually your build would give a new meta build.