Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.6.0 PTB is now available on Steam. For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/231267

No Myers Changes

2»

Comments

• HopesfallHopesfall Member Posts: 828

What addons could they even touch? They are probably the most balanced.. yeah you have unlimited tier 3, after you sacrifice 4 gens stalking the whole time. Wall hacks compensates with reduced speed and basically no lunge. Insta moris take a long ass time to stalk.

I don't see an addon worth touching.. but pretty typical trend as of late

• gibblywibblywoogibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 2,415

Honestly blown away that they don't see a problem with a mediocre stealth killer with no Undetectable on command like every other steath killer to counter OoO.

No problem with him being 110 and having to hope no one sees him and runs while Ghostface and Wraith can immediately go for chases. Stalk is slower than Ghostfaces, has less utility than Ghostfaces and is barely functional since dedicated servers. No chase power after powering up his timed power like Oni.

No plans, awesome.

• gibblywibblywoogibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 2,415

Just remove Evil Within 1, rename EW2 "stalk mode" and EW3 "Evil Within", give him undetecable while stalking (no stalk in Evil within mode).

Boom, potentailly viable on not huge maps.

• PennywisePennywise Member Posts: 188

The glass addons are kinda lame, aside from that I would consider Myers perfect tbh. Yeah he isnt top tier but him and GF are the only killers that make DBD feel like a genuine horror game.

• MoundshroudMoundshroud Member Posts: 2,789
    edited October 2020

I'm not flailing at all. I'm telling you what works for me. Their flashing HUD doesn't give them near the information their Aura is giving me. The statistics show that most OoO users die in the match. That doesn't surprise me. I've never had one get out alive, that I remember, since I left Green Ranks. Hex: The Third Seal is a very underrated Perk. I have a great old time watching people (even SWF) run around trying to find each other slugged or on hooks without an Aura to guide them. Even the great intel the SWF provides each other is different from the homing beacon of an Aura. In fairness, I rarely take Insidious because I play Myers and don't need it. However, I have a friend who loves it.

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I'm debating you. I'm not. I don't care if you find these effective or not; I'm just telling you what has worked for me and a couple of other people. If you want to rant and rave about the OoO, be my guest. I think the Perk is a problem when abused by SWF and on very specific maps in particular (Midwich for one). I'm in the Red Ranks right now, trying to get to Rank-1 with Myers. It has been a very long road, and I assure you that I see OoO all the time. Most of the teams I fight seem to be SWF and if I can abide the power of the Perk, so can you. The Myers abides.

• Warcrafter4Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 1,548

You seem to be forgetting the last and only 2 "Add on" reworks were the nurse and billy gutting.

They are probably going to be nerfing michael into the floor because that's what their track record says they will do.

• ocafghanistanocafghanistan Member Posts: 3,692

Hopefully they don't ruin the tombstone add ons is the most unique thing exclusive to myers

• SnakeSound222SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 3,949
    edited October 2020

Then what did you mean by cooldown in your original post? His tier 3 running out and you having to get it back?

• MusicNerd_TCMusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

What was their reasoning? Is he "underrated" as well?

He is literally an inferior Oni devs, I can list a bunch of reasons why he's an inferior Oni, but i already have in several threads, but I'm free to debate with you.

Buff Myers significantly, or give him a rework.

He isn't even good, even with his best add-ons, that's how pathetic Myers is.

A killer shouldn't have to stare at you for 5 seconds in order to be able to chase normally.