Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Are these still small pp builds?

So, i dont run dh, ds, or unbreakable, not only because they arent unlocked yet, but because i dont really like them.

Normally i run Iron will, spine chill, prove thyself, and adrenaline.

my build, and as of right now, is using UB, BL, SC, and Kindred.

(No, i do not urban evade the entire map. More often then not im either walking or sprinting unless stealth is required because i keep queing with hag and spirit.)

I have had around 5 people make comments on the first build, and had some random teammates chew me out for the second build.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Slendy4321Slendy4321 Member Posts: 604

I feel like you should carry whatever's best for you. No matter the perks if they work for you then you should be able to carry them without a care. I wouldn't pay much mind to other players just run whatever makes the game fun for you

• ToxicMyersToxicMyers Member Posts: 1,295

You use perks so you are now considered toxic. Enjoy your ban entitled survivor main

/s

Seriously run whatever the f you want, sometimes personally ill question it but ignore the hate you get for choosing how you would play

• Golden_spiderGolden_spider Member Posts: 573

All perks give you crutch effects so obviously all perks are small pp builds.

Play with whatever perks you want.

• aEONoHMaEONoHM Member Posts: 208

Play with whatever perks you want. The killer sure as shlt will.

• HEX_MalusGreyHEX_MalusGrey Member Posts: 231
    edited October 2020

I don't see why anyone would call this small pp ...

Claudette + Urban evasion, quick and quiet, iron will and left behind is something i would call a small pp build.

• APoipleTurtleAPoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,260

The infamous "Small PP" title is usually slapped onto builds that specifically involve DS + Unbreakable or Ruin + Undying (since both combos are very difficult to counter and can be quite powerful). Originated with DS + UB just because you can stack that nonsense up to 4 times in one match for a considerable increase in your chance of frustrating the killer.

If you don't have both perks from one of those pairs in your build, then don't worry about it. If you do have both perks from one of those pairs in your build... then don't worry about it. This is DbD; it's not like it's illegal to run these ridiculous synergies. Use whatever floats your boat so long as you don't become a bully about it.

• MusicNerd_TCMusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

Run whatever you want, there is no "small pp" build, I can't believe some people think it's ok to shame other players for what they use.

• ZaynZayn Member Posts: 365

Run whatever you want.