Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.6.0 PTB is now available on Steam. For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/231267

Remove DC Penalty

124»

Comments

• MoundshroudMoundshroud Member Posts: 2,789

Care to revise your BS statement? It is amazing how much people are suddenly CRASHING all the time now that DC penalties are back. Strange coincidence. I've never had a single crash since installing this game. However am I bucking those odds. Quit disconnecting and play the game.

• tariousxtariousx Member Posts: 145

What? I was simply saying if its REALLY an issue to troubleshoot first, giving benefit of the doubt. I'm all for the penalty its good. What are you on about?

• MoundshroudMoundshroud Member Posts: 2,789

I'm not giving the benefit of the doubt. This happens every single time the DC penalties get put back in place. Suddenly there are just tons of people saying that it isn't them disconnecting, it is the game crashing. The minute the penalties are taken out (usually because of some hacker) those statements mysteriously vanish. The benefit of my doubt died a LONG time ago. The vast majority of disconnects are because people are bad sports. The odd crash of the internet or a real life emergency is perfectly understandable. And if those things happen, a short ban isn't a problem because your already tied up.

Now if you have a PATTERN of regular, real life emergencies or your internet keeps going down, I suggest you stop playing until you get your affairs sorted. Insisting on playing when you have an unstable system, bad internet, or a constant stream of real life emergencies would make you an inconsiderate person, who is choosing to waste the time of other Players. Are you picking up what I'm putting down?

• tariousxtariousx Member Posts: 145

I am and I totally see where you're coming from man. I agree with the irony of it.

• MeeSushMeeSush Member Posts: 37

i left this game long ago,

i only come once or twice a month to play this game,

dc penalty is not that bad, i like it, however, if i see someone dc or killthemself on hook, i kill myself on hook epecially 1 shot huntress..

well fix op addons first bhvr, you need to understand that people dc because of unpleasant and unfair matches. no one wants to spend time going against it.

• ocafghanistanocafghanistan Member Posts: 3,692

eh it'll probably be disabled yet again due to issues if it keeps being removed due to issues maybe it's not meant for the game

• jzinskyjzinsky Member Posts: 112

But we also have the right to have multiple players in a multi player game. I might well post the video early and unedited from this last Sunday which I dubbed "suicide week"

Iirc i played 3 games, with 5-6 suicide on hook and 3 flat out DC. Again I'm not going to say people DC on purpose but I'm yet to see someone crash mid gen

• SlunksterSlunkster Member Posts: 83

I'm all up for removing DC penalty!

As soon as you remove bloody ass hats who constantly as soon as anything doesn't go their way or that they are faced with anything that could closely resemble a challenge and doesn't let them get the easy cheesy one they wanted.

Cant remove all the player who dc and ruin every other player's game?

Then I guess the dc penalty is needed to give a way to punish those people.

• swager21swager21 Member Posts: 139

i agree with this cuz when someone in my house needs me i have to leave the game, then when i come back i have to wait 5 minutes.

and it doesnt stop dc cuz from my experience id rather do the 5 minutes rather than play with some super tryhard killer