Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

What's a perk you hate seeing your own side using?

2»

Comments

• ALostPuppyALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

'Inb4 all the NOED, DS, BT etc comments. No. Nobody likes you.' "guys you can only talk about the perks I don't run or else I'll tell my mom that you don't like the perks I run :(" honestly the only 2 perks I hate seeing are bamboozle and NOED (yeah I said it). They're both not amazing perks or anything, but they both serve the same purpose of "me run this perk to switch off brain because me can't play the game". I don't hate seeing any survivor perks because they aren't that impactful on the match as a whole if I'm playing survivor.

• whammigobambamwhammigobambam Member Posts: 1,101

I'm not one for being on a side but

for survivor urban users have the slowest pace of play you're never sure if ever they will come near you if it seems hard they opt out of your life pretty early.

for killer stacking ultra rare add ons, ultra rare offerings, with noed and pop and ruin just is so obnoxious. We get it you win already.

• RaSavage42RaSavage42 Member Posts: 3,379

Honestly I find playstyles of either side cringy (from facecamping to locker DS)

• Marc_go_soloMarc_go_solo Member Posts: 2,801

Honestly, none of them. It's not the perk I don't like but the way the player uses them wrongly. In the right hands, they're very useful. But sometimes the player is just ... odd!

For example: someone has self-care. Regardless, if that player sees another nearby, run over and get them to heal you. If someone comes over to you whilst injured, let them heal you. Self-care is really only a perk for dire situations when there's no other way.

Perks are helpful, but it's how you play overall. A good perk build does not make a good player. A good player makes perks work optimally.

• PepsidotPepsidot Member Posts: 1,473

Urban Evasion - I'd rather survivors are more time efficient, run where necessary and have decent chases. In my experience, players that use UE don't last long in chases and waste a lot of time.

No Mither - I really don't mind you using this perk if you're good at the game, great at chases and do gens! But it feels like most of the time a bad player uses it and dies very quickly. Basically throwing.

Self Care - If you use Self-Care appropriately, e.g. at endgame to go for an unhook or to finish off an interrupted heal, it's fine. But I don't wanna see you self-caring all game. Especially against a killer like a legion or we may as well all AFK.

• DCh4rlieDCh4rlie Member Posts: 62

Noed and as a combo: Ruin+Undying.

Urban and Sprinburst.

• madamrettomadamretto Member Posts: 364

I don't like when people use Self-care and they are healing when there is Sloppy Butcher active. When I'm standing next to them with Botany but they continue to heal themselves!

However, perks are not that matters the most for me. What I hate is when my teammates (I play solo) bully the killer (especially when the killer didn't play well or was low rank), when they t-bag or click flashlights, usually at the exit gates. I feel embarrassed and sorry for the killer, maybe I'm too empathetic.

• Mushy_PeasMushy_Peas Member Posts: 10

If you're implying I use those perks, I do not. I only said that because I thought everyone would jump on those immediately from the start and wanted to stop that from happening.

And ironically, I forgot Self Care existed.

Mistakes were made.

• ALostPuppyALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

I was making a dumb joke, sorry about that lol. And yeah you're not gonna be able to stop the inevitable NOED and DS replies no matter how hard you try they're always gonna flood threads until they're removed the game at this point