Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Workaround with the "Gain 20,000 BP in "x" catergory" bug.

Latin_Kidd92Latin_Kidd92 Member Posts: 225
edited October 2020 in General Discussions

Ive noticed that using party streamers & cakes/puddings are bugged with this challenge and makes you earn only 16 points, so just dont burn any offering that grants extra BP and it should work. Pustula petals are okay.

Comments

• MadLordJackMadLordJack Member Posts: 8,815

I have been scratching my head as to why this bug is happening and why I twice got all my points and never again.

I switched out my perks. I stopped using WGLF. I stopped using BBQ.

And not once did I suspect it was my offerings.

I am an idiot.

• HeartboundHeartbound Member Posts: 3,256

To be fair it's asking a bit much for the end user to try to scritch their head and figure that out.

• AChaoticKillerAChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

for everyone here to view this to see if you there is a way to do this you can. If you play leather face or huntress the scoring works as normal.

this is assuming you doing the devious in tome 5, if its happening to all of them in past tomes then im not sure and you'll have to wait until it gets fixed.

• shadowman0105shadowman0105 Member Posts: 261

Does this also apply to the objective points because I don’t use bp perks or offerings and still get little. Ps4

• OldHunterLightOldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,000

Wait are you serious? So not using offerings is the way to go for those challenges?

• ShyPirateShyPirate Member Posts: 238

This is definitely not a guaranteed fix. I only got 16 points toward the challenge several times without running any offerings.

• RWoodrowRWoodrow Member Posts: 270

Using BBQ will also cause the bug

• SupernautSupernaut Member Posts: 1,445

Sadly, I never use offerings and have still been experiencing these issues.

however, I did use Huntress and got the full deviousness score.

• PlantCollectorPlantCollector Member Posts: 344

Honestly its pretty much random.

I got the objective one with yui and nanci while other survivors didnt work.

The killer one i got with deathslinger, while others said clown works for them and not deathslinger but in my case deathslinger did and not clown.

I was using a cake offering as deathslinger so it can't be offerings. It may be a combination of some perks/offerings/characters.

My builds were:

Yui: Technician, Resilliance, adrenaline, any means necessary + pustula offering

Deathslinger: Ruin, Undying, bbq, Monitor + warden key, barbed wire + cake (104%)

• Get_Beaned_B0IGet_Beaned_B0I Member Posts: 106

no, not all the time I used bbq for my first 3 matches of doing the challenge and never got the bug until the 4th match