Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Why Can't Camping n tunneling be prevented

I am so tired of campers and tunnelers it makes me sick if ds was constant the skill check got smaller would help a soft ban for 24 hours would also help face camping is so disrespectful the fact that it's allowed is crazy it's cyber bullying at it's peek if your gone to play play right this is rated mature the killer should always spawn n the basement I don't know how many times I've spawned right next to the killer these things can be fixed and should be

Comments

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

A ban for camping?

• RaccoonRaccoon Member Posts: 5,854

LOL

• George_SorosGeorge_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

Rank up. Higher rank killers know they shouldn't camp all the time, as it is a losing strategy.

Also, review your definition of camping. Killer standing at your hook with no intention of leaving is camping. Killer searching for or chasing others, and the same time, regularly paying you a visit is NOT camping.

• Tillablerhino44Tillablerhino44 Member Posts: 505

No purple ranked Killers are the worst I truthfully understand what camping is I literally had a purple ranked legion face camp me because we were playing survive with friends and he did not want to lose a pip

• SpaceCoconutSpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962

Here we go...

How many people are going to fall for the bait by a fresh account when this post is their very first?

We have 3 so far lol

Then it's a problem that should be fixed

• JesyaJesya Member Posts: 1,092

Camping is cyber bullying. Well I've heard it all.

If a killer sees/hears another survivor or scratch marks they will stay by you. That's not camping.

Face camping is cyber bullying

• martin27martin27 Member Posts: 696

Sometimes the in game situation calls for a bit of tunnelling and camping just as sometimes it can call to go out and put on some gen pressure. Not everyone abuses the mechanic and if i was to list everything i did in game that made me a camper in the eyes of the survivors it be a very long list.

• I_am_NeganI_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,130

Do what you have to on the hook, and just move on to the next game.

• OMagic_ManOOMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Move on to the next match, Survivors don't necessarily know the definition of camping, I'm not just gonna let them get unhooked right after I just hooked them, if a couple or even one Survivor(s) stays by the hook and I see that, why should I leave and just let them unhook in front of me and leave on my marry way?

• fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

Camping and tunneling are extremely frustrating and unfun to play against but they are part of the game and a strategy many killers use.

• dannyfrog87dannyfrog87 Member Posts: 552

it was prevented and then moron survivors abused it. so it was reverted also in some situations camping is viable if exit gates are open and 2 if all survivors are around the hook why would the killer leave? also a soft ban is that some kind of a joke? for killer doing what they want .... yeah that would kill dbd overnight lol

• MiloMilo Member Posts: 6,822

"cyber bullying"....

So i using an ivory mori, teabagging, flashlights also cyber bullying

• VolfawottVolfawott Member Posts: 3,876

You're not serious. This post is a joke, the person who wrote this is a lie.

They're a bot or something. Even for the memes I have never heard someone compare camping and tunneling to cyberbullying.

I'm dying.

• Demonl3yDemonl3y Member Posts: 1,416

imagine bullying survivors :o

I agree but all I am saying is at least you leave the hook thank you

Got reported on this for telling people how it is stop tunneling stop camping on a brighter note I figured out I was very dependent on survillance I bought a ps4 and playing all new account I love starting over just not paying for everything witch I already adepted new Jake and huntress and these killers never been juked before today I'm buying Lori and running yellow object and I don't look away I want to be chased I stare directly at the killer these are ways to get good although killers get mad or chuckle n my case I chuckle but anyway can you stop camping if your gone to tunbel some one me please I enjoy it