Home Technical Issues
Due to an issue with Hit Validation affecting interactions with Oni players, we are temporarily disabling the feature until the next hotfix.

Steam players, what size was this update for you?

NullclinesNullclines Member Posts: 34
edited October 28 in Technical Issues

DBD update earlier today was a few MB, but the download started going slowly so I cleared the download cache. Now it's started again and it's showing as a 13GB update, is this the same for you guys or have I broken something by clearing the cache? 😓

Comments

• VlatheVlathe Member Posts: 1
    edited October 29

Same exact issue. After the small update was already downloaded, the 'time left' for it was reaching multiple days. I cleared download cache and it says I need to dl 13gb now, which will take me about 3 hours.

• Slay___Slay___ Member Posts: 685

Could be that deleting cache failed leaving it corrupted, try to manually delete it.

Fully exit Steam and manually delete the cache yourself. The cache file can be located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\appmanifest_381210.acf

• NullclinesNullclines Member Posts: 34

I left for a bit and it's finished and working now. Thanks for the tip though, I'll be sure to remember it in the future.

It caught me off guard because clearing the cache is my go-to fix for Steam; I've never had it backfire like this.