Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.6.0 PTB is now available on Steam. For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/231267

Very Simple Question To You, But It Must Be Asked Every Now And Then...

BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 11,937
edited October 2020 in General Discussions

Your favorite Perk?

The only rule is: It can't be an older version, for example Save The Best For Last's simple reductions to both attack animations is a no no.

Reason why it is your favorite doesn't matter at all, but it'd be great if you said why it is.

Can be from either role, can be any Perk level.

Heck, you don't even have to be the one using your favorite to make it your favorite: For example, if you really like Kindred because of others using it so much (in your trials), then it can be your favorite.

Comments

• oxygenoxygen Member Posts: 2,010

For survivor probably Iron Will at this point, it lets you get away with some truly wacky plays.

For killer it's actually Save The Best For Last. Has nothing to do with its strength, it just feels so good to use as your recovery gets faster and faster. Bonus points if the animation it speeds up is just oddly satisfying or cool, like Clown for obvious reasons or something as simple as Trapper that just gets the job done smoothly.

• SurpriseSurpriseSurpriseSurprise Member Posts: 1,900

I love the idea of Any Means Necessary. Though in practice it's not that useful.

• SlashstreetboySlashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,818

Tough one. Maybe Corrupt Intervention. My main Killers have a rough start in matches, it really helps alleviate the pressure a little bit. Can backfire though depending on map & spawn location.

It´s really hard to pick one though....at least for Killer.

For Survivor Kindred 100% since I always play solo. The info it provides gives a glimpse of what SWF can do with their free info.

• DFPDFP Member Posts: 156

Make your choice. It let's me play fair without overly punishing me for doing so.

• SCP_FOR_DBDSCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

Blood warden, its the only thing in the game that feels like a proper twist. Like you have one last ace in the hole to crush your opponents.

• MrDardonMrDardon Member Posts: 1,736

Survivor: Kindred. It's a relief and makes solo Survivor much more bareable.

Killer: BBQ. Give me my points now. But other than the pretty predictable BBQ, I'd say Shadowborn. Even though I don't use it because it is a wasted Perk slot but it makes everything much smoother and everything. But with the current state of dbd, you can't really use it and it should be an option anyways.

• XyvieliaXyvielia Member Posts: 1,542

Survivor: We’ll Make it for snappy-quick efficient heals so we all can get back to business!

Killer: Object of Obsession for the creepiness factor combo’d with it’s adrenaline rush when I first notice they’re watching me and the thrill of finding them and letting them know I’ve been watching them too!

• GodDamn_AngelaGodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 1,923

Inner Strength.

Or Calm Spirit but only when I'm against Doctor, which happens a lot for some reason when I play nancy.

• UnchartedUncharted Member Posts: 125

Very unpopular opinion here. My favorite survivor perk will forever be Wake Up. It just came in clutch for me so many times.

For killer it's Nurse's Calling.

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 11,308

For Killer it has to be Enduring for me, I cannot play without it (I'm weaning myself off Brutal Strength, I got terribly addicted!)

For Survivor, that one is harder for me but I think Quick & Quiet, I use it in all my builds it's pretty much the only constant perk I run.

• GoodBoyKaruGoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 6,651

Survivor: Head On. I haven't used it in a hot moment but it still makes me happy, and it's closely followed by Soul Guard.

Killer: Honestly, it'd have to be I'm All Ears. It's one I don't use on a lot of killers (rn I think only one, being Pyramid Head, and I used to use it on Nurse but then I got Shadowborn and never looked back) but the information you get from it is insane and I [BAD WORD] love the perk.

• jdcabraljdcabral Member Posts: 2,570

Survivor: Repressed Alliance

Killer: Infectious Fright

• ocafghanistanocafghanistan Member Posts: 3,692

borrowed time

• ButtercakeButtercake Member Posts: 1,656

Premonition. Guys, its so sad I absolutly cant play without it. I suck at chased so I need to know sooner rather than later that the creature is coming.

I still get caught alot though cause when it goes off I run off and I guess they see my scratchmarks.

I used to use Urban Evasion with it and not get caught as much but had to replace that with Calm Spirit cause all the forced screaming is annoying to me.

• GhosteGhoste Member Posts: 1,101

Spine Chill for life.

• SonzaishinaiSonzaishinai Member Posts: 3,004

Probably Dark Devotion.

Giving the survivor a terror radius is such a fun concept

• MadLordJackMadLordJack Member Posts: 4,680

At the moment? Desperate Measures. It's good by itself, but it also has a lot of synergy.

• voorheesgtvoorheesgt Member Posts: 645

Killer: mad grit, it's just satisfying when a swf bully squad turns 1 down into 3 trying to body block.

Survivor: spine chill, gives you the extra early warning and the vault boost speed causes killers to miss quite a bit at windows

• SweetTerrorSweetTerror Member Posts: 1,401

Survivor: Sprint Burst. Dead Hard is nice, but watching a killer stop in their tracks as they watch you burn rubber can be rather entertaining.😄

Killer: Surveillance for info and Enduring for safety. Knowing that I don't have to be afraid of pallets is really nice.

• ExerlinExerlin Member Posts: 1,132

Right now it's been Blood Pact and Mindbreaker. Mindbreaker is so much more consistent with its recent change, and Blood Pact is nice for its easy aura reading. Never thought I'd ever say that I actually like Mindbreaker, though

• AVoiceOfReasonAVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 691

STBFL is my favorite. Goes great on a lot of killers and nothing more satisfying than having 8 stacks, gas someone then hit then hit them 3 seconds later XD

• TodgeweihtTodgeweiht Member Posts: 3,548

Deathbound. Its simply exquisite, the tracking this perk gives has been game changing for me on so many occasions.

• sudintlinksudintlink Member Posts: 170

Survivor- Mettle of Man and Sabotuer because they're fun and give you more plays to work with

Killer- Blood Warden because its funny to 4k with it which actually happens quite a lot because the survivors don't expect it

• ChurchofPigChurchofPig Member Posts: 849

For survivor I love Built to Last and for killer I love Dragon's Grip. It's just because I find them fun.

• PawcelotPawcelot Member Posts: 985

Barbecue and Chili. Its the perfect example of a healthy perk.

• Withered8Withered8 Member Posts: 1,070

For survivor i gotta say resilience. Idk something just feels good about running that perk and having faster action speeds. Also encourages me to stay injured and play better in chases.

For killer definitely brutal strenght. I use that perk on 70% of killers cause it just feels so good. I even use it on huntress and blight.