Lesson learned², never give a single cent to this company anymore. NONE. I'm out. Have fun scamming people.
I waited but I waited because I was pissed at the event that why they back peddled on this cash grab low cost of the skins
100% sure they weren't going to do this at first.
With today's login bonus, I now have all survivour Blight skins for free! It's nuts! I feel so bad for the others who spent their cells too early.
They should at least allowed us only 1 sale item...but to get as many as we can..it just doesn't seem fair for people who got the same cosmetic just a couple of days earlier. Literally outfits are buy 1 get 1 free with a further reduction included...
I feel real bad for you guys...
If i could refund skins i bought i would. 10 or more bucks for a friggen character skin is just a blatant cashgrab. If they would invest in making the dlc more expansive instead of just new characters and a map by lets say adding a new gamemode or something else to do they'd be better off but obviously people will continue to feed them money. If you want change make their sales numbers dip. The only thing the company cares about. Sales. Not their community.
No brainer move would be to refund these people. Really bad business practices.
As a customer you have a right to complain regardless of the contract. Sure legally, BHVR is in the right. I definitely question their ethics and business acumen to blatantly piss on some of their own customers. And those customers absolutely have a right to complain about it.
They should really put their money where their mouth is and uninstall though. At the very least don't spend another penny on this game.
- Announcing ones intentions does in no way threaten anyone
- Asking for a refund is not bullying. Interestingly, you're trying to tell people what to do, which is: to stop asking for a refund. And you keep coming back to this discussion and repeat it, again and again and again. To me, it looks like somebody else is a bully. Elephant in the room.
- Raising your voice to show what's bad about a situation is not whining, it's called feedback.
- The login bonus is not a "refund". It's a general measure, or you could also say a bandaid, to calm the community and to keep the game activity up. A refund is something individual, because it considers the individual transaction(s) made by that specific customer (which is not the case for a non-individual measure like the login bonus).
- Iridescent Shards are earned by playing the game (except for this "event"s login bonus), and the amount of Iri-Shards you receive is measured by the time spent in-game. There's a condition bound to them. You don't receive them, if you don't play the game. So, unless you invest time, you won't have them. And only if you invest a lot of time, you will have a lot of them. Again, they are not free. They are literally your time invested into playing the game.
- Looking at other games and how their studios resolved the same situation makes a A LOT OF SENSE. The only thing that doesn't make sense is that this situation even exists and hasn't been resolved in a professional way that focuses on CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE. Does anyone really think this is going to do anything good to customers BRAND LOYALTY? All this situation does is to make people wary, so the next time an event happens or new skins are released they will behave differently (and this will affect their cashflow).
- Nobody can predict that NEW cosmetics will be on sale 2 days after they were released. Something like this just should never happen, and if due to whatever reason it still does, people that bought right before the discount should be refunded. Again, think CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.
I mean technically you only spent 3k more shards on one skin with the 9k they’re giving everyone. Still sucks tho. I think they should just refund everyone.
i genuinely feel bad for the people that bought these skins before the knee jerk reaction the devs did by lowering the prices of the new blight skins becasue of this nonevent and players leaving and backlash to not even 1 skin being given for free when in the they atleast gave us 2 full skins in the past.
They really gave the middle finger to the people that are still willing to support there practices which are terrible imo.
I hope this "event" opened more peoples eyes so we don't get garbage "events" like this again.
Even this form of giving us free bp and shards is just a trashy way to keep players coming back to the game when they are probably burnt out on how Behavior have run this game so far. I'd not want to see this game for good while if i got the new blight skins before these discounts came out.
Brand loyalty does mean something if have the games as a service model.
Also no you shouldn't assume a sale 3 days after release, just because you have hindsight doesn't mean your previous decision was illogical.
The EULA protects them from legal backlash. That's it. It does not protect them from people getting justifiably pissed. BHVR isn't entitled to anyone's continued support, especially after treating their customers like this. People saying they're going to uninstall if nothing is done is their right and is more then justified after this.
What they did was crummy, man. While I agree that they don't technically "have" to refund anything, it's something that they should do out of basic respect for their consumers. And if they don't and those customers leave, that's BHVR's fault for scamming their supporters.
I don't mean any of this toward you because I know you don't make these decisions, but this is low. I'm extremely disappointed right now. The consumers deserve better then this, BHVR.
I'll disagree, 10 quid a skin has been standard in the industry for over a decade.
You also get less interesting skin for lower than that.
Refunding the real money they probably wouldn't refund but shards?
Kurasuma was banned (I am surprised it) and we cannot answer them :/
Anyway. You're right. I very like this game and don't want to go out. But I got a bad experience and I will expect a trick from any new product.
Pretty good job so far, they deleted a page worth of comments on this thread from last night i see. They aren't unjustified in there frustrations imo, the people that chose to support the game before the knee jerk discounts happened deserve compensation, they got scammed out of there shards they put time into building up.
Ironically, the comments of dude who defended BHVR have been deleted
I'd rather they leave them how they were, none of them were crossing any lines from what i read, there is also alot of edited comments as well. It just seems like they want this thread to go away like when people brought up fps issues on console.
They'll give a warning next time, someone will go against the warning as the mod post it and they'll lock or delete the thread.
Why are so many people referring to shards as money? Not defending the actions at all, really bad move on BHVR's part, made my jaw drop ngl. But seriously, if youre saying they just need to treat the players better that works, but so many people are acting as if they paid money for these shards. You did pay in time, and you cant get that back, so being upset about that is completely justified.
I also spent 21k on a skin that costed 9k just hours later and I feel scammed.
I also got the same copy-paste response the others received:
Thanks for reaching out.
As much as we would like to help, sadly, we are unable to issue any refund as all sales are final, as indicated in our End User License Agreement. As per our EULA, all purchases of Virtual Goods, whether made with “real money” or virtual currencies, are non-refundable and non-returnable and are not redeemable for any sum of money or monetary value or virtual currency from BHVR at any time. You can find more information here:
Thank you for your understanding.
See you in the fog,
The Dead by Daylight Team
And after insisting a little bit:
We know this isn't the outcome you wished for, but sadly, we are unable to issue any refunds or credit the difference of Iridescent Shards.
I am really sorry about this, but we are unable to give any assistance in this case.
See you in the fog,
The Dead by Daylight team
I really enjoy this game and it's sad that customer experience is so terrible. Now I feel like they are scammers.
They didn't delete the misinformation though, like people saying the sale was announced beforehand.
You did get scammed, they will hide behind there EULA to deflect from there anti-consumer decision. They did not announce the new skins would be on sale as well further proof it was a knee jerk reaction to the feedback they got from the garbage event.
10 'quid' is half the price of the game.
Your arguement is invalid
10 quid is infinity time more than the cost of LOL, DOTA, Fortnite, R6 siege and all the other game that apply this price, it's also the price for all the payed game with customisations in a cash shop, like world of warcraft for exemple, what did you try to say?
All I could understand was "hur durr, i need to talk someone down without making any point because I disagree about something I cannot comprehend"
If you have a problem with how the industry price things, take it on someone else than me, I'm sorry I gave you proper information about the current situation of cosmetic in the online video game world, but no need to take it out on me.
So this turned out great...
They'll get away with it for as long as you let them. Just stop buying new skins/DLC with money.
You mean the only real communication being "The EULA says we can do this, get rekt" and there being no actions is not enough for you?
A lot of shills, but hey the players are going to keep with their Us Vs Them BS while Behavior continues to screw them out of their wallets. In some cases I have even seen people thank them. Not good.