We have been informed of a security breach over the weekend. If you receive a message asking you to change your password, please do so using the password reset option as soon as possible, and be sure to update any other sites where you use the same password. For more details, click here: https://status.vanillaforums.com/incidents/2zdqxf3bt7mj

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Who is your favourite licensed killer?

Comments

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 2,018
    Michael Myers

Definitely Michael Myers. The most balanced of the licensed killers. Genuinely creepy. I love that they incorporated the John Carpenter Halloween score into the game for him.

I am always happy when I end up in a Michael lobby.

• NosferatuNosferatu Member Posts: 15
    Leatherface

Freddy is too weak. Michael is cool but his perks are trash. Pig is fairly weak & her perks aren't good. Leatherface has good perks and has an easy one-hit down.

• OzymandiasOzymandias Member Posts: 3
    The Pig

Oink Oink

• sorrowensorrowen Member Posts: 513
    Michael Myers

Myers :)

• BarpleBapkinsBarpleBapkins Member Posts: 36
    Michael Myers

Myers is just too fun to play. Hands down one of the most unique powers and be it as simple as looking at people.

• TradebaronTradebaron Member Posts: 135
    Freddy Krueger
    Freddy for sure, with leatherface and pig tied for second. Freddy needs some work but I love the character.
  • Michael_MyersMichael_Myers Member Posts: 104
    Michael Myers

Michael Myers is hands down the best of the 4, but Leatherface has the best teachable perks of all 4.

• SteveSteve Mod Posts: 27
    Michael Myers

Myers no doubt, the way he nods his head is cute compared to any other killer.

• RainMixRainMix Member Posts: 33
    Freddy Krueger

Freddy just because he is so different to the other killers and when you get a kill its so satisfying.

• DarKnight_DoomDarKnight_Doom Member Posts: 29
    Freddy Krueger

Sweater boi, of course! His "end game" is the best!! XD

"Welcome to my nightmare!" - Freddy Krueger

• TwinkletitsTwinkletits Member Posts: 55
    Freddy Krueger

Well, Krueger is a super cool character (Because Krueger) however it would be nice if you'd buff him a little bit a lot <3

• CallMeRusty420CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615
    Freddy Krueger

I like Freddy because of the movies and his character and how original his method for Killing people is and his awesome original weapon, but in game, DbD ruins him.

• SnowSnow Member Posts: 2
    The Pig

I love the Pig. I have the most fun spooking survivors with her.

• BPSaiBPSai Member Posts: 7
    Freddy Krueger
    Freddy is my favorite to play as it just sucks that most people DC once they realize the killer is Freddy.
  • TrainHeartnetTrainHeartnet Member Posts: 4
    The Pig

pig all the way

• I can't pick. I love them all.

• MuseMagicianMuseMagician Member Posts: 23
    Freddy Krueger

Freddy Main for sure over here! I like Myers, but I truly enjoy playing Freddy. Like mentioned above, adjustments to the Ultra Rare Addons and reducing the Dream Transition from 7 to 6 seconds seems fair. He needs some love...

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 4,967
    The Pig
    I love the pig she is my favorite of course my man freddy comes in at a close second but he's tied with Mikey boi
  • SpitfireOrMichinaSpitfireOrMichina Member Posts: 197
    edited May 2018
    The Pig

So much pleasure to play the pig, and more than, when you have a trapped last survivor! I actualy love playing with the last, force him finish a gen so his helmet active, and watching him trying to find the right jigsaw box. And let them escape if they win. 8-)

• JackikinsJackikins Member Posts: 48
    Freddy Krueger

He's my only P3 50 killer. And the only P3 killer I have and also the only killer past P2.
    I gotta say, I love playing the toasted trashy boi

• YunnoYunno Member Posts: 4
    Michael Myers

The perfect DLC

• FwozenColadaFwozenColada Member Posts: 7
    Freddy Krueger

I love every licensed Killer except Pig >:I

• LeonLeon Member Posts: 56
    Leatherface

Leatherface stuck at 5%? omg not much love for that basement lover?

• SecundusSecundus Member Posts: 7
    Michael Myers

Myers, not just because of the series' success itself but also how great he is implemented into the game. I don't think there are any other character that scares me as much as him with his gameplay mechanics.

• DavadrosDavadros Member Posts: 3
    Michael Myers

I just love to play my p3 Myers :)

• mr_horde83mr_horde83 Member Posts: 17
    Leatherface
    Face all day
  • MONKEYMANMONKEYMAN Member Posts: 23
    Michael Myers

@RainMix said:
    Freddy just because he is so different to the other killers and when you get a kill its so satisfying.

That's because you never do?

• DizzylizardDizzylizard Member Posts: 7
    Michael Myers

if I could vote twice my other would be to pig, I love stealth killers.

• XavarentXavarent Member Posts: 3
    Michael Myers

He is just so scary to play against and to play as him feels so powerful !

• stereoparadestereoparade Member Posts: 10
    The Pig

I think Myers was probably the best & most optimized licensed killer to come out - but I had to vote for Amanda. I just love her power!

I'm actually really glad to see the love for the different licensed killers here in general <3