Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Have you ever gotten to play agaisnt any Dbd streamers or content creators?

Comments

• ohheyitsbobcatohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,301

I've gone against Zubat, Ralph and I think Monto on pc.

Ralph destroyed us with Huntress. Not even close.

We were winning against Zubat when he was going for his adept Hag achievement and we threw the game pretty hard looking for Devour after the gens were all done. No one got on a gate as he was guarding the hooked person and patrolling doors so it went from a potential 1k to 4k and was pretty funny actually.

I'm not sure on Monto but I like to think it was him. He released a video on Oni doing the melee build on the lab but a few days prior to that I had ran into an Oni with the same name, skin and build but we had used map offering. He beat us at like 2 gens left but I like to think it was him and we messed with him a little when he was trying to do a vid. <3

On PS4 I've ran into Dastaaardly a couple times. We beat him pretty good as he was playing Nurse and he ended up DCing. It wasn't out of malice or anything he said, it seems like he just DC's to get into games quicker when he knows he's lost. This was back before the DC penalties had come back. Kind of weird but whatevs. The other times I don't quite recall as it was a while back.

I've also run into a bunch of smaller streamers but those are always hit or miss with their attitude.

• Komodo16Komodo16 Member Posts: 1,488

Recently played against superaaronnova who was a 4 man and I was huntress and brought ormond for roadmaps since im just a noob huntress on console. And yeah I had to camp basement and they had great teamwork and were clicking flashlights for no reason. None of Then seemed too good when I started m1 though and I went into stream asking why they did that just to get insulted and the streamer trashed me as if I should have let myself be steamrolled. Then I apologized for being rude for calling them toxic trash and he was fairlt nice, still stings that I was subject to toxicity on a live stream from a popular group.

• Hex_StalkHex_Stalk Member Posts: 488
    edited November 2020

Monto, JaeRoar, Sattalizer, and puppers all at the same time. Back during DeathSlingers PTB

Got proof as well

Post edited by Hex_Stalk on
  • gatsbygatsby Member Posts: 2,497
    edited November 2020

No0b. He ran a Billy that was trying to slug for the 4k for like 5 minutes and even picked me up from the floor in the process.

The vod is long gone from twitch but I clipped this cool play from it.

https://youtu.be/Ezdn3slMgJA

• LordGlintLordGlint Member Posts: 6,586

Theres a difference though between someone who streams with a viewer count of like 2 and someone who actually does it regularly enough to have a decently high viewer count of afew hundred at least. The 2nd is what people are asking about.

Its kinda like the difference between being on television because of professional grade acting...versus being on television because you pressed play on a family video to the beach.

• ObscurityDragonObscurityDragon Member Posts: 710

I faced Otz, on stream, he was playing clown, and i was playing some memes with a friend

We got destroyed

But we had a blast like never

• PenfighterPenfighter Member Posts: 33

I understand what the thread is about, kind sir. My statements are what they are.

• MooksMooks Member Posts: 10,889

Played against a relatively well known German streamer once. He tried Burger King Myers though and literally only ran after me the entire match (lost me a few times but ignored others to find me again). Ended up with zero hooks and I recognized the name in end game score board.

it was glorious to watch him rage, and how he hoped for his Hex: Haunted Grounds to pop so he would insta down me.

• aEONoHMaEONoHM Member Posts: 208

I've played with/against Pug, Monto/bbgurl, Edgar, heyZeus, Cope, Ralph, TallerToast, and WildWes. I think there were a few others but those are the ones I remember.

• AneurysmAneurysm Member Posts: 5,227

Had otz on my survivor team off-stream. Three of us were slugged and he ran over to pick me up but stepped in an obvious bear trap en route which was pretty funny

• MoundshroudMoundshroud Member Posts: 4,460

Maybe? I don't really know; I'm relatively new and I don't know all the names of the Streamers alts in the game, nor those of the content creators. I did play against the "actual" Emma Watson once. I get to say I did what Voldemort couldn't, and killed Hermione Granger. :)

• xenotimebongxenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

As survivor I’ve played against Otz three times. Scorpionz and Dowsey a couple of times. Another Fog Whisperer that I won’t name who was a complete ass, couldn’t catch me until the very end of the match so he left me to bleed out while everyone else was dead.

I’ve only gone against smaller survivor streamers that I know of. It’s always fun watching things back from their perspective though. :D

• OldHunterLightOldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,000
    edited November 2020

So far I've only played against Yerv and Ralph.

Against Yerv and his friends (they were really damn good) I was playing billy.

Against Ralph I was playing against him demo(only I died).

• AhoyWolfAhoyWolf Member Posts: 3,518

Went against Paulie Esther with his friends when the Billy and Leather Face changes were on the PTB, and Tru3 when Demo came out, also against Tithi when I played the Pig, but I think that's it.

• Alphasoul05Alphasoul05 Member Posts: 602
    edited November 2020

I used to play against the same people all the time about 3 years ago because the community was much smaller. I think I've played against every top DBD streamers from NA at one point, remember making some of the more toxic ones ragequit, didn't seem them much after that since I probably got MLGA'd by them for playing Nurse. Lol

Communities a little too big these days, but I don't run into anyone but smaller streamers who are generally pretty nice

• GoodBoyKaruGoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 20,522

I've faced Scorpionz too many times at this point, and EntityLeftHand three times.

I've been solo in all of the games except one versus Lefty and I've been tunneled off of the hook in every single game because guess who stopped using DS for a while. They made for incredibly fun games.

So, so, so much fun.

Though actually one time I faced Lefty's survivor on midwich. Slaughtered his team then tried to get to him before hatch opened, but he got out at the last second.

• PepsidotPepsidot Member Posts: 1,524

As survivor I used to commonly play against scorpionz and occasionally played against Otz, LynxiTime, sammymjay, iosefka, dowsey etc.

I've played against Tru3 a few times, but not recently. When choosing the Toronto region was a thing I also played with angrypug.

Ever since cross play I've hardly played against any streamer and I don't see the regular PC players anymore either which makes me sad!

• landromatlandromat Member Posts: 2,193

Remember match where i outplayed and escaped tru3t4lent Nurse with my Take hit + sabo + take second hit + crawl away with tenacity play. He complained about swf and bugged sounds in the end

• Malum_MidnightMalum_Midnight Member Posts: 366

Played some swf with Peanits. We weren’t on comms, but still fun. Also played against some streamers with a couple thousand followers.

• oxygenoxygen Member Posts: 2,883

I can know for sure I've encountered Scorpionz (many times actually), Tru3 and Ardetha a few times. EntityLeftHand once. And way back I ran into a certain very banned player once too.

Back when I played more with people all over the world I also encountered Fungoose once.

Beyond that, who knows. Not like I'd know if they were playing with an unknown alias at the time.

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 13,582

Oh plenty, i can recall 20 trials right now where i faced DbD streamers.

But with "DbD streamers" i assume that you actually mean "DbD streamers that have more than 100 viewers".

In which case, i don't think i ever had.

• XyvieliaXyvielia Member Posts: 1,814

Played against Tru3 once on Rotten Fields. Needless to say, his GF ended the match for us rather quickly.

I’ve played with and against CrazyRedBoy several times... always a really intense, fun match w him.

• StardustSpeedwayStardustSpeedway Member Posts: 867
    edited November 2020

Interesting story on PS4:

Last year, I ran into a Nurse who had the 3 blink add ons. It was a very rough game for Nurse where the Nurse wasn't getting any downs/hooks. On PS4, the Nurse is a very difficult killer to control and one of the hardest trophies in the game is the one that requires you to chain 3 blinks and grab someone. This Nurse killer was obviously new to playing Nurse and I thought to myself, what if they're trying to get the trophy? I went up to the nurse and signaled that I knew they were going for the 3 blink trophy. Nurse blinked 3 times, gen grabbed be and let me escape. I got a message from this player thanking me for giving him the hardest trophy in the game. Later on that night, I ran into him again only this time he was going for adept. Unfortunately, another rough game. But we messaged each other again after the match was over and parted ways again.

Now... Maybe like two week ago, I had one of the most intense end game matches against a Myers who was slugging the remaining survivors, preventing us from opening the gate. Myers had killed off one of the survivors and there were 3 of us left. All throughout the match I was super altruistic in saving/healing. Anyway, only myself and this Felix managed to escape, and we could not save the Meg. I get a message after that match and it turns out it was from that Nurse player from a YEAR ago thanking me once again for having one of the most intense survivor match he's ever had! Hahaha. We exchanged a couple of messages and he friend requests me. I couldn't believe it. I looked up his name and it turns out he's an active streamer on Twitch and was streaming the match we just finished. I went back to watch it and it was so wholesome watching his live reaction of him messaging me after the match, realizing it was me from a YEAR AGO and reading our year old messages. Not only that, but explaining it to his viewers too. Hahaha.

Talk about a crazy reunion!

• ElenaElena Member Posts: 2,188

Not against, but I once managed to get into the same server as TheJRM and I just watched him loop a Clown for ages while I worked on gens.

• Squirrel_ThiccSquirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,678

The only streamers I play against are irrelevant ones that talk shlt about me. The funny thing is, when they talk shlt they don't even win. They're just mad that they died lmao.

• LittleCoconutLittleCoconut Member Posts: 11

Played against that British dude once. Morf_ is his Twitch name.

• goatslingergoatslinger Member Posts: 522

I've played against EdgarAllenBro twice and faced space coconuts hag once.

• DabihwowDabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

Oh I have, but arguably the most famous I've faced was Morf Uk as a killer , I destroyed him, and you can guess he did afterwards. I face Otz and he destroyed my team thankfully he allowed me hatch

• TormundsBeardTormundsBeard Member Posts: 12

Yep, I've played against/with Oh Tofu (twice), Monto, Scott Jund (twice), Umbra (three times), Yerv (three times), and Puppers. I usually die :)

• Spooky13Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

I think I faced Noob3 once. I was Deathslinger on Campbell's Chapel. Although he wasn't streaming so it could've been just someone using his name idk. Either way I ended up winning the game somehow.