Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Power Struggle makes Flip Flop viable

gatsbygatsby Member Posts: 2,334

If you get downed on a pallet, Flip Flop can allow you to be picked up with automatic wiggle progress and use Power Struggle to escape the Killer.

So if another Survivor is nearby and the Killer has to slug because they're suspicious of someone going for the pallet save. Leaving them on the floor can allow them to pallet save themselves.

Comments

• sudintlinksudintlink Member Posts: 185

Hey thats a good idea

• gibblywibblywoogibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,773
    edited November 2020

It would still require you to get to 60-70% struggle. The problem with flip flop is that it isn't 1:1

It should be 1:1 but cap at the 50% mark

• AChaoticKillerAChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

I already want to try flip flop, unbreakable, tenacity, and power struggle.

• UMCorianUMCorian Member Posts: 521
    edited November 2020

Even without flip flop, Power Struggle looks really unfun for killer... like DS, it'll be another perk you have to play around even if they don't have it because discovering they do is too punishing.

Once this goes live, killers are now no longer allowed to walk through pallets now on the way to a hook.

With Flip Flop, this is going to become a nightmare. I guess they just wanted to make it so you can no longer slug under any circumstances.

• KomiKomi Member Posts: 243

Blood Favor wants to know your location.

Oh and I guess a mori counters it too, so a fair perk overall.

• Mak0Mak0 Member Posts: 250

Power struggle can only be used once and has to be used once and has to be combo'd with flip flop to be useful. lets be real what killer is going to walk under a pallet WHILE carrying

• UMCorianUMCorian Member Posts: 521

I do it all the time when I'm reasonably sure Survivors aren't in position. Killer shack front door is a good example of one that's almost always safe to walk through. It's ultimately going to be another perk that every killer is going to have to play around now, whether survivors have the perk or not. I really dislike perks like that.

• gibblywibblywoogibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,773

I got really excited to use it a few minutes ago when I got downed in a pallet. only to realise when picked up that I didn't have flip flop and no killer with more than 10 hours in this game is walking through a pallet when carrying a survivor.

• Nosferatu3145Nosferatu3145 Member Posts: 542

Another busted perk to be abused by SWF. With Flip Flop if the surv falls under a pallet and another teammate is nearby, the killer will be able to do nothing. If he picks the survivor, the teammate saves with the pallet, if he doesn't, the survivor on the floor will simply escape the moment he's picked up. These are dark times to be a killer...