Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 4.4.0 PTB Feedback
We've been made aware of error messages when attempting to purchase the Rift pass. The team is currently investigating, and we'll post an update as soon as we have more information.

UPDATE: This issue should no longer occur. Players who were affected may still be missing currency and/or unable to spend Auric Cells. We are working on a solution to resolve this and restore missing currency, and will update you as soon as possible.

There are some problem about the new killer, i mean........

bgbombbgbomb Member Posts: 434
edited November 2020 in 4.4.0 PTB Feedback
Post edited by MandyTalk on

Comments

• TodgeweihtTodgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

I am kind of upset by the fact that Victors pounce is basically demos shred on steroids.

• bgbombbgbomb Member Posts: 434

yeah the little one would have some red light on him to hint you that you can kick him.

• TheWarNungTheWarNung Member Posts: 720

It would be funny to Head On the tiny man.

I would assume that would crush Vic like a pallet stun? I'd love to see the locker doors send him flying 10 meters.

I do think he should be able to smash survivors in lockers though. Having a counter that pointlessly strong is silly.

• NamelessNameless Member Posts: 693

The locker counter seems a bit silly yeah, the killer is pretty interesting though.

• OniWantsYourMacaroniOniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,758
  • Angelicus23Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,461

any counter for the oposite team is obviously boring, while for yourself I dont see how waiting in a locker until you make sure the killer switched character to gome out and keep looping is boring, even more, I think the new locker perk was made with this idea.

also counters for some current killers seem worse

-hag traps, crouch

-ph trail, crouch

-deep wounds mending not to die, press m1 for like 12 seconds

-freddy's dream world, fail a skillcheck or go across the entire map to press m1 to a box

-plague's corrupt vile purge, just dont cleanse

-trapper, get in front of a trap and press m1

-ghostface, look at that hottie

-spirit (hahahahah no)

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 6,985

just switch to Charlotte and open it?

and if they leave the locker you'll get notified by Killer Instinct and can just switch back to Victor, which eigther forces them back into the locker or gets you clinging on their back.

• AVoiceOfReasonAVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,267

Nah, I jump out of the locker when he switches and give him a roundhouse to the face then run XD Takes too long to switch back and forth XD

• OniWantsYourMacaroniOniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,758

Yeah,but do we really need more killers with boring counterplay?

Victor already has more than enough downsides/counters to him

-He has to charge his pounce in order to attack you

-Missing his pounces leaves him vulnerable and give survivor the opportunity to crush him

-Every stun will immediately crush him

• lunaticlifterlunaticlifter Member Posts: 426

lockers in real life: hiding

Lockers in dbd: armor

I'm a demo main so his pounces aren't really an issue for me, I want to practise furder going over high places, pallets and windows

again, I dont see that counterplay boring, though you can still counter the counter as killer faking the iddle, ever played spirit? or getting a bit near with charlotte to make them believe you're not gonna use victor but then switch after entering in the radius

• NoOneKnowsNovaNoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,129

You can't fake it because the red stain is shown on whichever one you're currently controlling.

• bm33bm33 Member Posts: 5,308

Couldn't you just move out of sight of the locker? Just don't stand right in front of it while you switch/fake.

• NoOneKnowsNovaNoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,129

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he also has an individual TR.

• RocketPenguinRocketPenguin Member Posts: 374

i disagree counters for those killers are boring, well except for ghostface i kinda like that. Countering things like billy oni and blight is fun. And those killers are also fun to play and strong. but people seem to not like killers that a lot of killers go fast so i guess we get killer that goes slow now lol.

• Exerath1992Exerath1992 Member Posts: 1,035

How long does switching take? If its near instant I would move the little guy a bit away so he won't get instant stomped, and start heading over with Charlotte. If you get notifications from victor that she's left, you switch back and either get the hit, or force them back in the locker. You basically use victor to keep them in place till Charlotte can get there and pull them out of the locker.

• BluegattiBluegatti Member Posts: 80

This post is full of boosted killer main here smh... Like honestly if you find out that you are missing the hit on baby that just literally means that you need to practice more. At least for me I barely missed the attack, it is basically using hatchet at close range and you have higher mobility. Plus when survivor vaulting this is basically a guaranteed hit, and you don’t use beh beh to do range attack, it just super inconsistent and you only do close range attack. When you controlling beh beh you will eventually hit a survivor, especially on a open dead zone. Dodging beh beh’s attack is not that easy, he’s pounce is fast, what’s more, Beh beh is running at 130% speed with no red stain no terror radius even faster than wraith while wraith can’t attack while invis. He can jump thru pallet btw. If he literally run all the way around get free hit and free pallet plus he can down survivor, why survivor hide in a locker shouldn’t be a counter?

• IceryIcery Member Posts: 199

Baby will climb up the locker and bite your head off when you are out. New mori.

because go into a locker to completely denial a killer's ability is too easy and too much for playing.

you already have lot of counter play against it.

it requires a long charge time before his atk

so you can hide behind something before he atk and he has to run to you and charge again.

and it is not easy to aim.

you can kick it after he missed his atk.

and if you said that but he is too good to miss a atk.

then he should hit you if he play well.

killer's ability is supposed to hit survivor not being countered.

• HuntarHuntar Member Posts: 840

I think switching to Charlotte takes about 4 or 5 seconds, since it feels about the same as a DS stun. Switching to Victor is almost instant. However, you can't cancel a switch to Charlotte once it's started, so a survivor that's paying attention can kick him before you can swap back. You can't "fake" a swap unless you have Insidious or something similar. Also, they don't give a KI alert unless they're walking or running, so just crouching out of the locker will deny that tactic, even if it could work.

Lmao dude u indeed boosted killer main git gud and practice more...

when you doing the charge you don’t lose movement speed so it doesn’t mean anything.

130% running speed literally means that you can’t hide that easily and if you are in an open dead zone that is a guaranteed free hit. And it’s the fastest running speed for a killer.

Again dodging is not EASY so kicking beh beh after missing attack is normal.

Killer’s power supposed to hit but not counter? You just don’t see how rewarding this killer is due to beh beh super short respawn time...

let me explain to you politely because you talk like you are not playing killer at all.

If a killer's ability is atking people then it should be much stronger than M1 otherwise people would just use M1 not it's ability.

And we will call the ability is useless and the killer is not a strong killer.

And today twin's ability can only hurt 1 health state like normal atk.

and have a big punishment that you can being kicked after a miss.

It is just like a huntress need to restore her hatchet every time she miss her hatchet.

Which is a big downside.

And futhermore even he success lead his atk on you.

now the killer is like 1000 miles away from you.

and don't have ability to trace where you are if you not running pass your teammate.

which is even less threat than M1.

So it should be much much more easier to hit people than M1 otherwise people would not want to use it at all.

And is it really this kind of easy to lead a successful hit?

IDK

But if it can be counter by just walk in to a locker.

Then it is denfinitely not.

That's why it should not being counter by just walk in to a locker for my thought.

BTW

i am red rank for both side if you want to know.

you un-boosted player.

LMFAO Why you showing me your rank? If you are red rank then technically you should know what I'm saying... Now I actually thought if you are real boosted... Feel offended? Sorry not sorry.

From what you said what I can tell is that you just didn't play this killer properly, even tho it sounds a bit dirty but this killer is basically about slugging the fck out of survivors and snowballing:

"And today twin's ability can only hurt 1 health state like normal atk." :

When you find survivor you M1 them then you use your behbeh to down that survivor and latch on another person, then you go pick up the down one. If there's another person come to rescue, great, down the injured one again or get let healthy one be injured depends on your perk such as thana, you get super value from it. These action literally slows the gen speed by a huge amount. I don't want to explain in detail but you should've know the basic idea. Like man if you choose to hit the healthy survivor then with short respawn time when you get 3 injured survivors you use your beh beh again and snowball the ball the fck out of them.

"and have a big punishment that you can being kicked after a miss.

It is just like a huntress need to restore her hatchet every time she miss her hatchet.

Which is a big downside.":

AGAIN, You SHOULDN'T MISS THE POUNCE, if you missed it this is your problem not killer's problem, so you should be kicked. One more time you have 130% speed and your attack just like huntress which means you should never miss it. Plus if you see huntress missing short distance hatchet hit that literally means he's noob, and huntress doesn't get punished when she missed a hatchet since you restore 5 hatchets at the single time and usually you don't do super range atk but close distance hatchet and it is very easy to hit due to how ######### the hitbox is. This also answer your question about if it is easy to hit or not, at least for me this super ez.

"now the killer is like 1000 miles away from you.

and don't have ability to trace where you are if you not running pass your teammate.

which is even less threat than M1.":

Why would you chase the latched survivor if he's far away from you? Plus that person gonna remove baby eventually and it will just be respawn right away. What you do in this situation is latched on someone, go find another person, M1 him, let baby down him, then go pick up.

"But if it can be counter by just walk in to a locker.

Then it is denfinitely not."

First of all, you will always have the gens at open spot with no locker beside for each game so you should hit someone in this case since survivor prefer to finish these gens first. Given that hit is guaranteed in the open area, locker counter is needed. If you decide to lingering around someone inside locker and swap back to Charlotte to open that locker and let baby get kicked then that is your problem because you should run away find another person who's on gens.

If you have more question I'm happy to continue. It goes for everyone.