Home Discussions General Discussions
We have deployed a fix for an issue that was causing players to lose pips when a match was cancelled.
No update is required, but this may take a few hours to be applied across our servers to all players. Thank you for your patience!

Im NOT excited about new DLCs. Am I alone?

Comments

• 53nation53nation Member Posts: 581

Haha I'd love a dbd kart racer. Like each racer still has their killers power. Hag can teleport, Billy gets speed boost, Trapper just traps other karts in maddening fashion. Spirit's kart just randomly slows down and appears somewhere else.

When I need a break from dbd, I've been playing mario bros 35 on switch. It's possible i've played this more than the original on NES.. Crazy experience for any 80's baby.

• danielmaster87danielmaster87 Member Posts: 1,606

Yeah I was really expecting the baby to be AI. I think losing control of the sister to take control of the brother defeats the entire purpose.

• edgarpoopedgarpoop Member Posts: 2,834

Depends on whether the killer can compete with good or survivors or not. Right now they're a bully simulator for good players. I'll be excited if they're viable.

• kaerukaeru Member Posts: 983

What is game health chapter everyone asking? What should it include?

• ggallinftwggallinftw Member Posts: 222

Hard to get excited about another killer who's strength is their slug game.

• unluckycombounluckycombo Member Posts: 205

Honestly, I'm not excited for the new chapter since I think the killer is boring to verse... I really like the concept and the perks, but I just think that they're not fun to face.

(Very unrelated, but I also wish Viktor had a slightly different design. Just not a fan of the one we have for him now tbh.)

• TheBigBingusTheBigBingus Member Posts: 97

I agree. i think the game desperately needs a health chapter to fix major issues of the game. the devs really need to listen to our feedback more often, and i think the amount of cosmetics should be toned down until some major issues are fixed.

• RepostRiposteRepostRiposte Member Posts: 479

They could give Wraith green windstorm in basekit and Trapper multiple traps and I would be much more hyped than I am for the Twins.

The devs come out with these new shiny keys to jingle in our faces every few months and all I want is to play the killers we already have.

• Exerath1992Exerath1992 Member Posts: 711

I think the twins look super interesting and have a lot of potential. Very creative, and I could see some fun plays coming out of it. Great job this time around @Almo

• WestXWestX Member Posts: 120

Hell i think we could use a new game mode. I suggest a potential 3v3 game mode with 2 killers and 4 survivors in the past.

• Honestly I'm fiending for those new killer perks

• Fog_KingFog_King Member Posts: 538

I think the new killer looks interesting, but it's a shame we are not getting a new map, since we also didn't get one in the last chapter.

• HarleyQuinnHarleyQuinn Member Posts: 247

I get way more excited for licensed content but that’s just personal preference

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 11,903

No, you're not alone.

No, you're not with everyone either.

• MyNamePeteMyNamePete Member Posts: 767

bruh im ready for coupe de grace ima be like hittin people and stuff

yeah it gonna b dope

• MedicSpirit7MedicSpirit7 Member Posts: 483

I’m excited. They don’t need to stop chapters to work on game health. That’s why they fix it bit by bit with every chapter

I totally agree. I wasn’t excited for blight at all and I played like 5 games with him and didnt like it. He’s just not my style, they could have done so much with him and his rich story. They said they tried a ton of things, I wonder what the other powers were.

Dude operation health wasnt near as good as they hyped it up to be. It was just basic changes and the whole time they were still spending time developing zofia and ela. Operation health wasnt worth the months of no content to me. And we missed out on a polish map :(

• finitethrillsfinitethrills Member Posts: 619

I haven't been this disinterested in a dlc since the original release of doctor... And that at least had more entertaining giggles.

• The_Bootie_GorgonThe_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340

The new killer just isn't grabbing my attention...

Kicking Victor is the funniest thing ever though!

• LowSpecGamersMatterLowSpecGamersMatter Member Posts: 414
    edited November 2020

But for how long should this go on? 40 DLCs? 80 DLCs? 200 DLCs? Like, at ONE POINT there should be a limit reached. A limit of new characters and new Perks. And shifting the attention to other things like (JUST examples out of my head): New Gameplay mechanics, New Game modes, Completely new Maps out of the box (Imagine Moon with less gravitiy, maybe interesting to try out), HEALTH (Come on we need that badly since years), Optimisation etc. And dont say "but they need to make money" because A) They could still continue to sell Cosmetics and B) The Basegame isnt free and C) They already earned MULTI-MILLIONS just on the game itself, let alone all the micro transactions they currently have running (DLCs, Cosmetics, Rift).<

Btw I already got tired of DLCs at the point of Plague, totally started losing interest at Deathslinger release. And now, I dont even know what the new killer does. No idea what his power is. And thats coming from someone who was hardcore playing DbD since 2016 and installing every PTB the day it came out. I havent done it the past 3 chapters or so

• Damn this would be so great! So many new and interesting ideas, especially when we try to think out of the box! Potential left on the ground

This!! THIS THIS THIS! Maybe 2025 people will understand lol

Yep, Health, optimisation, new mechanics/gamemodes

• Ikr, time flies to fast. It feels like 2 weeks ago when Blight got released. Its to much with new DLCs, I cant keep up and I dont want to keep up anymore.

• Lol "audio improvements" every patch yet its got as good as it was around 2016 anymore. They are foolin us but sadly majority is falling for them. Not only that, they white knight BHVR like the biggest simps.

• MigrantTheGreatMigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 918

I haven't been excited about content since Oni!

Slinger was a good idea but I hate playing ranged characters!

PH is just Doctor but with a physical Shock Therapy that can attack!

After playing Blight for 24hrs I feel that he needs some tweaks for my own satisfaction but even if those tweaks did happen, I wouldn't like Blight!

Twins aren't my cup of tea! Twins are just a 115 Huntress!

I just wish the devs would focus on have health instead of worrying about getting money

• Randomplayer545Randomplayer545 Member Posts: 21

no