Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 4.4.0 PTB Feedback

Is it possible to overhaul the Twins' design before release?

I know I might be risking a ban for this, but, people are right when the current design of the Twins makes it look like you are kicking a baby/toddler.

Thus... could you maybe just release Elodie for the new chapter patch and push the Twins' back to a later patch/mid-chapter until their designs have been overhauled?

I could sketch out a suggestion?

Comments

• SHADERSSHADERS Member Posts: 1

It looks that way for a reason, read the lore. Victor and Charlotte were born as conjoined twins in the 16th/17th century. That's why Victor looks the way he does. It'd be way too much work to overhaul a character design as that alone takes quite a while to do. The designs are fine as is.

• MeltingPenguinsMeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,627

No, not really. And lore can be rewritten. This is something ptbs are for. Feedback. Not just for 'does this mechanic work' but also 'does this design/story bit work'.

Everyone seeing the new killer has drawn the 'kick the baby' conclusion. This was foreseeable backlash, and what exactly is it that you people are so against if it'd come to completely overhauling a killer's design?

Cause, hey, if you say 'all is fine' here, you ought to zip it whenever a cosmetic or licensed character's likeness isn't to your liking.

• NekoGamerXNekoGamerX Member Posts: 4,718

the new killer is fine don't look like a baby even the whole kicking a baby thing is a joke bad joke but still a joke people are way overly sensitive.

and again Victor don't look like a baby he look like the thing from the Ghoulies.

which are meant to look like deformed babies... you might wanna pick a different comparison

• anarchy753anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,043

It happens literally every time. "Ohhh, Clowns aren't allowed they might be scawy for some people." "Ohhh, vomiting isn't allowed because some people don't like vomiting." "Ohhh, it looks too much like a baby."

• VexTheHexVexTheHex Member Posts: 1,009

If they remove kicking the little monster, I have 0 interest in the Killer. It's been one of the more entertaining aspects brought into the game in a long time. Having a small fry killer that is fast and ferocious with the downside being his size (aka as stomp stomp) is truly unique and interesting to play as/against.

• NekoGamerXNekoGamerX Member Posts: 4,718

no because it was a movie no (bad word) about it when it came out and they made Ghoulies 2 like chucky first 2 movies he look like a small child more then a doll to me they not going to change this killer because there is no reason.

why are people so overly sensitive these days

is he looked more human like a baby you have something to (bad word) about right now you don't.

• Hex_StalkHex_Stalk Member Posts: 488
    edited November 2020

Because it doesn't matter what happens if you change the design, you're still kicking a small character so they are STILL gonna say things like "Kick the baby" no amount of changes will fix that unless the ENTIRE character, power, and lore are changed. Stop crying about something that isn't even a problem.

God this is reminding me of when people complained about Spirit having jiggle physics that aren't even noticeable unless you're looking for it.

This is one of the most snowflake type posts I've ever seen here.

Also not to mention that Victor and Charlotte are the same age, you know, because they are CONJOINED TWINS. Victor wasn't able to develop properly given he literally has his legs in between Charlottes intestines. So technically Victor is NOT a baby. That's like calling a little person a baby. Be careful MeltingPenguins, don't want to upset the little people do you?

• AChaoticKillerAChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

it's not possible to redo the design, they work on chapters before the one before it even releases mainly the aesthetics/character design if i had to guess.

you asking them to basically scrap what they have so far and no sane company is going to do that.

honey, cut the strawman and speaking for others nonsense.

LBR: basically everyone who saw the design said 'that's a baby'.

Also, you EXPECT this community to read the LORE? Really? Where have you been, mate?

• Hex_StalkHex_Stalk Member Posts: 488

"Also, you EXPECT this community to read the LORE?" You don't even need a brain (Let alone the lore) to understand they are conjoined twins. It's literally in the name as well as the model and how they are positioned. Also aren't you the one that's basically saying this "needs" to be changed because "the Twins makes it look like you are kicking a baby/toddler" Well what the ######### else is it gonna look like with a character as small as Victor? If we had Chucky people would say the same thing, would you complain then? not to mention he looks nothing like a baby, it's just because he's small and skinny.

I mean just look at it for gods sake, if anything it SHOULD be kicked. Damn thing looks like Satan!

They aren't going to change the look if they didn't change Clown or Plague for the things people "don't feel comfortable with" (Vomit and clowns)

"honey, cut the strawman and speaking for others nonsense." Really? Do I have to even explain why this was a bad point? Ever heard of sarcasm?

But please, continue to go off on your little adventure to getting the twins design changed "honey". Myself and many others will sit back and enjoy seeing how nothing about their look changes because a few people are "uncomfortable"