Home Polls
The celebrations continue. :sparkler: The Entity has extended the Gilded Stampede event by an extra week. Log in daily to redeem 50,000 Bloodpoints for each extra day until the end of the event on March 4th 11AM EST!
https://deadbydaylight.com/en/news/lunar-new-year-2021

What type of survivor are you?

DoritoHeadDoritoHead Member Posts: 522
edited November 2020 in Polls

Let me explain:

The saboteur: All Jake mains. Hooks must die

The exhaustion perk freak: Have 4 exhaustion perks and somehow make it work. A true mystery.

That one sweat: You know exactly who you are. UB+DS every time.

Locker Dweet: For all you Baby Dweets out there. <3

The protector: This is the type of survivor I am. These are the kinds of guys who don't run BT but unhook you in front of the killer just to take hits for you. These are the guys who run in front of the killer so you have time to heal up while they chase them.

The Gen Jokey: The generator addict. Wherever they are, they're on a generator.

The Good Teammate: A mix of the protector, The Medic, The Gen Jockey, and often a bit of the sweat. These guys make the killer think your team is an SWF, even if it isn't.

The Sandbagger: How many times have you been reported for teaming?

The Blender: That p3 Claudette that camps a bush the whole game.

The Medic: They can smell an injured person from a mile away. Quick as a whip, and they always bring We'll make it or sometimes even For The People.

What type of survivor are you? 37 votes

The saboteur
5%
BassTramthelegion_fan 2 votes
The exhaustion perk freak
0%
That one sweat
0%
Locker Dweet
0%
The protector
2%
DoritoHead 1 vote
The gen jockey
21%
TapeKnotSunaIIanuRoffelbillyEmealTotemsCleanserArialYummyleeLovey 8 votes
The good teamate
56%
White_OwlShrimpTwiggsF60_31TaigafairfieldismsPet_The_LizardsRothlonOwlzeyXavier22notstarboardbm33CrowmanUndershotPior_MorteDerZuntorTripleStealkiller_shaqRockotheawesomepugtonyischillSK1LLA 21 votes
The sandbagger
0%
The blender
8%
xXM7MD97XxChefRakilleRabituin 3 votes
The medic
5%
FatelanceAwkward_Fiend 2 votes

Comments

• SurpriseSurpriseSurpriseSurprise Member Posts: 1,860

The Informant - Runs a lot of Aura reading perks, Kindred, Detective's Hunch, Open handed, to get a good idea of the game-state. (Totems, gen-[BAD WORD] status, Killer/Survivor positions)

• ArialArial Member Posts: 78
    The gen jockey

also, The Distraction - Spends the whole game getting tunneled on purpose so that other survivors can do gens

• DoritoHeadDoritoHead Member Posts: 522
    The protector

I think that falls under good teammate.

• bm33bm33 Member Posts: 2,356
    edited November 2020
    The good teamate

Good teammate, I'll jump in where needed. Some matches I'm doing all the saves/heals while others I'm gen jockey because my teammates are trading hooks. I mostly play solo so I adjust my play based on what I see my teammates doing.

Edit because autocorrect 😒

Post edited by bm33 on
  • AhoyWolfAhoyWolf Member Posts: 2,598

The Looter, no chest is save from me, I will rip them open and take their insides!

• White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 2,927
    The good teamate

Or at least I try...

• ShrimpTwiggsShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,130
    The good teamate

I try to be a good teammate but that's hard when you're not actually that good.

• BassTramBassTram Member Posts: 180
    The saboteur

I don't even sabo anymore but I am a Jake main. If anything my build is All Chests Must Be Searched lol

• EmealEmeal Member Posts: 481
    The gen jockey

If you are not doing Generators you are out there making us lose the game, Enough said.

• thelegion_fanthelegion_fan Member Posts: 14
    The saboteur

Ok im two of them so my first is The saboteur im a jake main soooo yeah (my friends made fun of me :( ) second is medic this is me in customs or kyf's so yeah but there both fun to play as :)

• TotemsCleanserTotemsCleanser Member Posts: 608
    The gen jockey

Among these I'm the dirty genrusher but in fact I am the totem cleanser. Not a single totem is left standing in my games. Been having a lot of fun with this since Undying was released (this is not a sarcastic comment lol).