Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Does anyone actually dislike playing against blight

2»

Comments

• megswifeymegswifey Member Posts: 815

Um my orange disgraced chemist husband is perfect, he bounces from tree to tree to ensure I am dead and by golly I'll go down!! Seriously though, when I hear that music, I get so excited because I know it's gonna be a crazy fun match. I love his perks, and his play style is really fun to counter!!

• megdonaldsmegdonalds Member Posts: 742

Yes because he is the most abused killer atm (especially by those russian nolifers) and you always get hit around everything although nothing should hit you at all.

• itsaconeheaditsaconehead Member Posts: 236

Honestly, never played against a single Blight even on the day of his release and I thought that would've been the biggest chance to face him. I don't like playing as him though.

• Leachy_JrLeachy_Jr Member Posts: 1,695

Na he's pretty boring tbh, it's either you're looping him and he can't do anything, or you're in an uncounterable situation and gets a free hit.

Not an issue though.

• ALostPuppyALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

Blight is VERY fun to play against. It feels like I'm playing against an old Billy with double engravings, but instead small mistakes will cost me 1 health state instead of both. Against a good blight it's very tricky to learn where to move so he can't immediately whack you in his rush but that's part of the fun. And you don't feel cheated or like there wasn't anything you could do, it's entirely your fault. As long as you're aware of his hitbox jank anyway, I'd rather they allow him to move his camera more and then decrease the size of his hitbox just to make it look a little better.

Really don't like ruin+undying+tinkerer though. If people say that they hate Blight it's likely because of this build and it's pretty dumb on him.

• tt_ivi_99tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
    edited November 2020

He's the easiest killer to loop honestly... I dont get why anyone would get mad at him.

• B_Swims08232004B_Swims08232004 Member Posts: 12

i really like facing blight BUT i LIKE facing semi try hard blight players