Home Dead by Daylight Forums Bug Reports Platform Specific Issues PS4
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs

PS4 Daily Rituals not progressing

MrLambert300MrLambert300 Member Posts: 2

Posting this from steam forums that aren't as frequented as these:

First post is from another user:
On PS4 - Post patch 2.3.0 I have completed a daily ritual to escape as David King one time. The ritual did not progress and did not complete.

Edit: I have now completed the ritual twice. Once by door once by hatch. Neither completed the ritual. I have also restarted the game and my PS4 several times before, after, and between each of the matches when I completed the ritual.

My post:

I too just experienced this. I played as David King, opened the exit gate and ran out. I didn't even get hooked during the game. I did save a person from a hook. The achievement did not complete. My other daily I had did complete, however, which was teleport and hit 4 people with the Hag. This is all with the new mid-chapter patch.

Comments

• fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

I did it as Jake Park and also posted it. ######### us right?

• TokidokiTokidoki Member Posts: 29

I'm having the same issue. Completed the escape and survive 4 times now and still the ritual does not complete

• Luckystrike2778Luckystrike2778 Member Posts: 63

Heal another surv for 3 health states. Did 3 in one game with and without using my medkit and progress is still 0/3. PS4

• blaahval22blaahval22 Member Posts: 64
    Same issue here. Escaped with Claudette as requested but nothing happened with the ritual. 
  • Knex4545Knex4545 Member Posts: 95

Escaped with Feng Min like the daily requested like 8 times and it still wouldn't go though. It read "Escape and Survive as Feng Min one time".

• TokidokiTokidoki Member Posts: 29

@Knex4545 said:
    Escaped with Feng Min like the daily requested like 8 times and it still wouldn't go though. It read "Escape and Survive as Feng Min one time".

Thats the same one that I have been trying to do

• MrLambert300MrLambert300 Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2018

As an update, I have now completed several games with David King and my daily of escaping as David King has still NOT completed. Even a game where I never became injured by the killer, and escaped through the door.

• JamesSopranoJamesSoprano Member Posts: 3

I am getting the same issue as well, I escaped with Feng Min twice and it shows still incomplete. BUT when i did the hit 4 survivors today with Hatchets Ritual it read up as complete and worked fine...

• JamesSopranoJamesSoprano Member Posts: 3

I am getting the same issue as well, I escaped with Feng Min twice and it shows still incomplete. BUT when i did the hit 4 survivors today with Hatchets Ritual it read up as complete and worked fine.

• blaahval22blaahval22 Member Posts: 64

Yeah, I think it is only the "Escape with..." ritual that is broken somehow. I had one of those similar rituals where you need to collect one new item and then escape afterwards and as far as I remember it worked. I had a mori-ritual as well which worked fine.

• fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

Every other ritual i have got since works with the exception of the escape with so i delete my escape with Jake for a new one.

• SORTLIFESORTLIFE Member Posts: 2
    I had the same problem with this daily ritual for a while, until I realized that “escape and survive” meant to get into a chase and be able to escape. Whether that is what’s meant to happen I don’t know, but I do know that every time I get into a chase and manage to get away, it completes that daily for me
  • Marble_IndexMarble_Index Member Posts: 41

The Initiation ritual is not progressing.

• LoitLoit Member Posts: 61

Same thing... Sabo 2 hooks.. ended up having to Sabo 4 to get credit.

Also it's not counting the time spent "cooperating"