Home Discussions General Discussions

You all need to stop!

Im done! I might take a break from the forums because I'm tired of people fighting on here!

For the people reading this, don't argue with people. Scratch that, DO argue with people, but keep it civil. Is it that hard to hold off on that snarky remark and instead try to help someone see from your perspective? Stop insulting each other, you are giving this game the reputation it has.

Comments

• bubbabrothabubbabrotha Member Posts: 911

There are some diamonds in the rough, such as @SCP_FOR_DBD @NekoGamerX @MadLordJack so its not an entire wasteland

• Gore_NargaiGore_Nargai Member Posts: 51
    edited November 2020

Honestly, the most common type of post that u can find in this forum, is the one that it's written as a fact and not as an opinion. And even when i haven't seen too many members fighting or cursing each other, i can see why some of them do it. This is, in my opinion, never the right way to address it tho.

• noctis129noctis129 Member Posts: 797

All it takes is someone complaining about face camping for the 100th time and me responding by saying let's just have everyone freely play how they want.

My answer is pretty universal to most complaints. Not necessarily for face camping post.

If everyone can relax, play the game for what it is, instead of arguing over 'fun' or 'unfun' or 'fair' or 'unfair '.

Half the post would disappear and the constant bickering would just stop.

I still don't understand whats so wrong with me saying that we should all just play how we want. It gets ppl upset for some reason.

I'm pretty sure someone right now whose reading my comment is worked up.

• Asssblasster625Asssblasster625 Member Posts: 258
  • NekoGamerXNekoGamerX Member Posts: 3,571

in a game like this you'll get your toxic few like most online games better to ignore the toxic few there are some none toxic people just playing for fun which I wish more would do.

• TangledNoodlesTangledNoodles Member Posts: 226

What do you expect from a game who's biggest player base is probably teenagers? It's not going to be constructive criticism or civil arguments lol. It's going to be memes or "get good" "no u" "you're mad" "I'm right you're wrong" or insults being thrown here and there.

(Mind you there's some adults out that that act like kids too).

• Angelicus23Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,020

uhm not to be rude, but you said you might be taking a break, 10 minutes later you started a new different discussion, you took it shortly to decide you're not having a break

• JoeyBobJoeyBob Member Posts: 477

No thanks, I'd prefer it if the forums weren't boring.

• CashelP14CashelP14 Member Posts: 3,416

Can I argue with any Hag mains?

• Slendy4321Slendy4321 Member Posts: 376

I completely agree with you. It's baffling how many people argue over little posts. Probably why I don't post much on the forums because I don't feel like dealing with those people. They argue over the slightest little things

• RocketPenguinRocketPenguin Member Posts: 320

I feel like people are still acting like this game was in the state it was in in 2017 but i still see sooooooo sooooooo much crap thats never gone away since then like "survivor biased" and crap like that.

I don't understand people here.

• iBetClaudetteiBetClaudette Member Posts: 296

I'm not a spoiled brat. I'm not, I'm not, you big doodoo heads

• MadLordJackMadLordJack Member Posts: 4,069
    edited November 2020

Keeping it civil is how you make friends with people you disagree with. Being a douche is how you make enemies with people you agree with.

Figured that one out all by myself. Bit late, of course, but I got there.

• lagostalagosta Member Posts: 515

Why did I read the title in the voice of filthy frank?

• Squirrel_ThiccSquirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 1,262

I'll remain respectful until someone gives me a reason not to be.