The state of this game
Today's games so far:
- Game 1: iri head + ebony mori
- Game 2: unhooked in front of killer + tunneling killer
- Game 3: camped in basement
- Game 4: gg
- Game 5: error code 8012 (steam or bhvr is encountering issues, I wonder which)
- Game 6: 1 hiding teammate who made 12k BP with escape, camped hatch while we the rest of us died
- Game 7: got sacrificed near the endgame and got a Save Error in the post game screen, lost all BP from match, lost pips even though I did well
- Game 8: 7 minute queue time, player DCd during loading screen
- Game 9: 2k hook hamper, lucky, escaped cause rushed gens when we noticed camping
- Game 10: bubba rank 4 facecamper, 4k because teammates tried to rescue while bubba facecamping
1/10 games were enjoyable today
Dead Hard used but still getting downed:
So many issues with this game, yet we are doing bLoOdLuSt eXpErImEnTs.
I would so like to just quit this game, but it's like an abusive relationship. You remember how good it used to be and you keep coming back to it even though you know it's more toxic than Chernobyl. The game can be extremely fun, but statistically speaking, I'm getting frustrated with it more than I am actually enjoying it.
The devs have very poor communication with their playerbase to actually let us know if anything is being worked on, and are arrogant. I mean Mathieu is a meme at this point.
Errors aside, I wish they would just hire Otzdarva as the balance man. His community patch ideas are actually pretty good and solve most of what makes the gameplay of this game so unfair sometimes, without any bias towards any side.
Otzdarva community patch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk5ij_Eworo
What keeps you guys coming back to this game?
You got friends to play with?
Too much time invested to just quit?