We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

The overall game feels like it is heavily favored towards killers recently.

2»

Comments

• Wolf74Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

@The_Crusader said:

SC never felt as toxic and broken as DS.

Than you never encountered those toxic tanks?
    I have matches like that a lot (before the healing nerf), during a chase they actively run towards me to take a hit to protect an injured mate and run off in different directions.
    They healed up so fast, that I dealt out hits left and right and they kept healing up and tank another hit.

• The_CrusaderThe_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Wolf74 said:

@The_Crusader said:

SC never felt as toxic and broken as DS.

Than you never encountered those toxic tanks?
    I have matches like that a lot (before the healing nerf), during a chase they actively run towards me to take a hit to protect an injured mate and run off in different directions.
    They healed up so fast, that I dealt out hits left and right and they kept healing up and tank another hit.

Yeah but at least it's causing those survivors to go away and heal. It gets them off the gens for a little bit.

With DS one person can waste the killers time and nobody else needs to lift a finger.

@The_Crusader said:

Yeah but at least it's causing those survivors to go away and heal. It gets them off the gens for a little bit.

With DS one person can waste the killers time and nobody else needs to lift a finger.

I had matches where I needed to deal out 5 hits to down one guy and they healed so fast that they had been ready to do the conga row of bodyblocking at the hook in time.

• rafajsprafajsp Member Posts: 242

@Dudddd said:
    Developers are just spoon feeding bad players who are terrible at playing killer , you honestly dont need any skills to play killer now . They’ll realise what they’ve done when these baby killers start complaining about how it’s taking long to find survivors in lobbies .

This !
    Plus, there are already a noticeable drop in queues. Im on PS4 so i know exactly how queue times feel.
    It used to be instantly full lobby when queue as killer tho.

Rank 1 both here.

• SpicybarbecueSpicybarbecue Member Posts: 180

ppl only feel the game is becoming killer bias/favoured because it is finally moving towards being balanced instead of the ridiculously survivor favoured mess it has been for years.
    let me tell you this...
    this game is STILL survivor favoured, that's a fact

• The_CrusaderThe_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    The game isn't killer sided until DS is gone.

Seriously so [BAD WORD] fed up of people running to spots on the map with no hooks so they can get their 35%.

Fix the [BAD WORD] hooks ffs or remove that [BAD WORD] from the game.

@rafajsp said:

@Dudddd said:
    Developers are just spoon feeding bad players who are terrible at playing killer , you honestly dont need any skills to play killer now . They’ll realise what they’ve done when these baby killers start complaining about how it’s taking long to find survivors in lobbies .

This !
    Plus, there are already a noticeable drop in queues. Im on PS4 so i know exactly how queue times feel.
    It used to be instantly full lobby when queue as killer tho.

Rank 1 both here.

Literally every patch the lobbies are bugged.
    The longer queue times have nothing to do with a shortage of player on one side.
    The Devs can't get their patches right. Every time they mess up the matchmaking for a couple of days maybe weeks, before they can figure out what happend.
    Been that way for ages now and still people use it for false claims of dropping player numbers.

• MhhBurgersMhhBurgers Member Posts: 1,776

"I'm so gud I 4k every game easily".

-rank9 killer btw.

If you 4k every game easily then you wouldn't be rank9 unless you play like 1 game a day.

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 2,176
    edited February 11

"Flavored towards killers"
    Yeah, Obsession perks, complete gen spam, survivors being completely toxic with tea bagging, 360'ing, [BAD WORD] hit boxes, flashlight spam, pallet hit box, fire crackers, Decisive Strike crutch, 30 pallets, swf matches where you get bp from, body blocking, survivor unhook spam and gen rush, tea bagging at gates and Survivors insulting the killer 90% of the time in after game chat, hiding for 40 minutes at hatch for 3 gens left, hatches in general, okay, lmao.