Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Who else is excited for an unfinished killer and another update full of bugs?

I have a feeling this chapter will be especialy be fun for survivors😁

Comments

• GoodBoyKaruGoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 13,919

Me, I'm excited because I like the new perks, Elodie is a queen and some much needed representation, and once the issues are fixed I think the Twins will be a pretty fun killer to deal with and to play as.

• EuphoricBliss35EuphoricBliss35 Member Posts: 876
    edited November 2020

Who says that? Blight is pretty weak on his own. Bring the right perks and the right add ons and he’s viable.

every new chapter is accompanied by something breaking, perk/add on that is too weak or too strong, followed by a possible hot fix in 3-30 days...or something that just remains unfixed and becomes a part of life

• EvilBarney666EvilBarney666 Member Posts: 130

The thing that bothers me the most is that they know this killer has problems and can be abused by survivors. Instead of pushing it back a bit to tweak it and get it right and fix some bugs they would rather release it in a unfinished state to make money. They say, oh we know its not 100% but we will work on it. Like working on, sound bugs, start of match slowdown, mmr etc..

Who knows how long it will take? We just have to accept it and hope for the best. Instead of pushing it out for money how about get it right the first time? I pay for every chapter out of pocket on day 1. I love this game and want to support it. I will get this chapter, but I will be using my shards for it. They should not be rewarded for putting something out that is not finished. If we don't use money to buy this chapter perhaps they will.see that we are not happy with their choices and in the future will make sure its right before releasing it.

• F60_31F60_31 Member Posts: 61

I do not see a reason why that little guy can‘t just open the locker and down the survivor like every other killer.

• carnage4ucarnage4u Member Posts: 338

I feel like this thread started off in a negative place. Such a shame.

• baseballfan4877baseballfan4877 Member Posts: 364

lol who upvotes this? Blight was atrocious on ptb. then they fixed him before release. He became really decent after those fixes. blight at launch was decent.

And the twins are unfinished and will be countered by lockers for months probably.

• brokedownpalacebrokedownpalace Member Posts: 6,958

Imagine having nothing better to do with your time than this lol

• HellDescentHellDescent Member Posts: 4,505

Look who's talking.😆 What's it to you what I post? Lol Imagine concerning yourself with what complete strangers on the internet do with their time. 😂

• SnakeSound222SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,441
    edited November 2020

This is the first chapter that I'm choosing not to buy on launch. I can wait on the trophies and perks this time.

EDIT: Also not looking forward to dealing with Power Struggle.

• AChaoticKillerAChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

blight is like nurse when it comes to skill and landing hits, the twins are not.

they have no perk senergy so your limited to m1 killer perks since no perk stands out on them and it's not hard to kill victor. the fact that you still lose your power for at least 45 seconds if you hit a healthy survivor with pounce alone makes this killer incredibly weak ontop of having to travel long distances to pick up survivors downed by victor which is a massive time waste even if you plan on slugging because you can't defend slugged survivors well.

this is by far the weakest killer in the game, using the power is a time lose and you lose your power for too long, no perks synergies with the power, victor is incredibly easy to kill if he misses, and if you leave victor out he is often not in a good spot to continue using him.

• bm33bm33 Member Posts: 4,786

I can't wait to see what new issues pop up or old issues worsen for previous gen consoles.