Home Discussions General Discussions
We have deployed a fix for an issue that was causing players to lose pips when a match was cancelled.
No update is required, but this may take a few hours to be applied across our servers to all players. Thank you for your patience!

Known issues with this chapter, a lovingly crafted list for your viewing pleasure ( 153 bugs now! )

Comments

• RaccoonRaccoon Member Posts: 3,864
    edited December 2020

Is Wraith bugged?

I played some games with the Yellow Clapper and Mangled Add-On....People were able to get a tile and a half away before I ever uncloaked ( he slowed wayyyyyyyyyyyyy down).

It was literally like facing unlimited Sprint Bursts @[email protected]

• HealsBadManHealsBadMan Member Posts: 478

A lot of Killers with movement abilities are bugged to stay at 4.6m/s, maybe thats what happened to Wraith too? I know Legion has it, I've hear the same for Demo's Shred and a few others.

• ars_perfectaars_perfecta Member Posts: 160

I just saw somebody get sucked into a locker in Midwich. I downed the person, went for another one and when I came back she was on the floor, inside the locker. I could see their aura and another survivor was even able to get into that same locker...never saw anything like that before.

• JesyaJesya Member Posts: 1,051

I looked at this thread this morning when it was at something like 51 bugs.... JFC.

What a train wreck.

• ChiTenshiChiTenshi Member Posts: 831

Killer:

• Sometimes when a pallet is dropped whilst a killer is performing an M1, the Killer gets stunned AND yanks an injured person off the pallet.
  • tactictactic Member Posts: 336

did anyone mention that Victor can slide away during his “dying” animation?

• theArashitheArashi Member Posts: 993

Not sure if it was mentioned before but: Shack pallet on Sheltered Woods can't be broken from outside.

• DBD78DBD78 Member Posts: 1,470

Never seen bugs like this, but I was playing against hag and got hooked and suddenly I watched myself floating around in the air and then on the ground. Sometimes only my legs was sticking up from ground. It said I was down because the health bar was there and I got confused so tried to heal but then is said I was unhooking so I was still hooked. When I was unhooked I could not see my character (Felix) at all it was all FPS mood but camera was higher like I was 3 meters tall. Never seen such a thing in DBD lol.

• CashelP14CashelP14 Member Posts: 3,628

It would be nice if the devs actually acknowledged this.

Just spent 30 mins practicing flashlights. The sway is horrible!! I swear it just decides to swing into random directions for no reason.

• SherwoodsLiveSherwoodsLive Member Posts: 12

The Update Broke the game... game chat no longer works, cant see player names at ALL. Cant add friends anymore, cant even see stats after match is over... Please fix the Windows Store Version!

• APoipleTurtleAPoipleTurtle Member Posts: 945

Unless somethings changed about it recently, isn't PH's audio bug able to be "fixed" by tapping his power button to quickly cycle in and out of Rites of Judgement? From what I understood, it was also activated anytime that his Punishment attack was used.

• ImeavieImeavie Member Posts: 1

In my last match someone played as Elodie Rakoto, while their name during/after match displayed "Feng Ming".

I was afk before it began because I got sick, so I am unsure if that also happens around the campfire.

• SenpavoSenpavo Member Posts: 55

Hag traps in autoheaven's basement sometimes won't work.

• copperslycoppersly Member Posts: 2,251

I don't know if anyone's mentioned it but that Spies from the Shadows bug has been around for a long time. In fact ever since I started using it it's had that "feature"

• StielhandStielhand Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2020

I have one.

When you hook 4 Survivors or less I'm not sure, the Entity Sacrifice Sound Effects will overlap and become really loud.

https://twitter.com/Stielhund/status/1334301452911702016?s=19

• CashelP14CashelP14 Member Posts: 3,628

I was able to hit flashlight saves at 4am while drunk before this update. Now I can't even hit simple ones. I aim perfect then it starts moving awkwardly. Also the beam doesn't fully close anymore so I can't tell how close I am to actually getting a blind.

I swear someone at behaviour is just doing this to troll the community.

• BardBard Member Posts: 471

If you swap to Victor the exact moment he dies, you will stay as Charlotte but lose the ability to take any actions whatsoever for the remainder of the trial.

• JPAJPA Member Posts: 733
    edited December 2020

+1 for the killer shack pallete bug, this just happened to me. Someone pulled the pallete going INTO the shack, I couldn't break it. I went round and somehow still got the down by entering the other door, the pallete was breakable from within the shack.

Some other issues I've seen since logging on today, all related to the UI (I'm on Windows Store/Xbox Game pass):

• In game, I can no longer see player names on the status/health indicators in the bottom left. I thought this was an intentional fix to reduce toxic messages, but my friend playing on the PS4 told me he could still see them.
    • I can no longer see player names for survivors in the lobby (again unsure if intentional)
    • At the end of a game (as Killer), the panel which shows player scores and perks seems to no longer work, most of the time it has been totally empty, a couple of times I could see 1 or 2 players scores and perks (sometimes in random places, e.g. the 2nd or 3rd player shows but can't see 1st/4th)
    • At the end of a game (as Survivor OR Killer) I have not been able to see the Killer score and perks
  • chieften333chieften333 Member Posts: 1,554

And, they don't stop comin', and they don't stop comin'.

• AnxiousPeachesAnxiousPeaches Member Posts: 6

This post right here is why I'll never be stupid enough to vote for DBD to get the Labor of Love award, no matter how much they whine for votes.

• chieften333chieften333 Member Posts: 1,554

We've already reached 100 bugs, but even more keep being posted in the comments.

How this made it past internal testing is beyond me

• OldHunterLightOldHunterLight Member Posts: 1,894

Another bug here, demo, if you shred a pallet sometimes you will hear two pallets break in ormond, this happened to me in both matches I played him.