Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Your least favorite Killer to play as?

Comments

• ALostPuppyALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

Hag. Press M2 and draw triangles everywhere, then press ctrl when one gets triggered and hit a survivor, rinse repeat, never committing to a chase or wanting to interact with survivors in any way. Very engaging, high IQ gameplay that's fun for the whole family.

• TheClownIsKingTheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

Huntress and Nurse.

Though i’m quickly changing my tune on Twins after initially thinking they were fun. Every red rank survivor has a pretty high evasion rate whenever I pounce. It’s getting infuriating and I think I’m starting to hate Twins now because of how ineffective Victor feels.

• ZarathosZarathos Member Posts: 1,735

Plague and ghostface. Any killer that has there power deprived from them is gonna get a special place in my bin.

I can't stand playing killers who lose there power to basic counterplay.

• oxygenoxygen Member Posts: 2,746

I've never really liked playing Spirit. I even "forced" myself to play her a bit to see if I just had to get more used to her, but even then I just didn't really enjoy how she played? Honestly no clue why, but it's the only killer that really sticks out to me like that.

Pyramid Head and Plague are somewhere in the same direction but I don't mind playing them here and there, just kinda meh to me. At least if I get a daily with one of them I don't feel an overwhelming urge to instantly re-roll it like with Spirit 😄

• ReverseVelocityReverseVelocity Member Posts: 1,065

Number one would probably be the Twins for me. Their power feels so punishing to miss and it takes AGES to use. A 3 second stun when switching back to Charlotte (even after a successful hit) really hurts. Maybe after some tweaks they could be fun.

My second least favourite killer to play as is probably Myers. He takes way too long to get going and even then his Tier 3 power isn't that significant. If I wanted to one shot down for a minute I'd run Haunted.

• MrDardonMrDardon Member Posts: 3,239

Freddy. I'd rather earn my win than it being handed to me. He got overbuffed and now even my fart could win with Freddy.

• anonymous31337anonymous31337 Member Posts: 192

Wraith. Completely useless without addons (I never use any addons on any killer), his power isn't helpful in chases, no instadown either and even his stealth ability is trash (ghostface does pretty much the same thing, but better, and if you want to be invisible then you can always play spirit). He also has the worst teachables in the game. The only good thing about him is Bone Clapper addon (I like the sound the bell makes when you use this addon).

• BlindMoleBlindMole Member Posts: 649

Huntress no doubts. As an old pc gamer, aiming with a controller is just pain since i never got used to it. So my aim is always out of whack. AND it doesn't help that when i want to practice the game gives me these matches :

Like ######### you game, 8 seconds queue time is cool and all, but there was no fun to have in that match. Only got one because t bagger forgot i can throw a axe to your face.

• edgarpoopedgarpoop Member Posts: 5,052

Twins. Clunky, boring, ineffective.

• EuphoricBliss35EuphoricBliss35 Member Posts: 876

Nurse and Huntress. I can be decent with huntress, but I need a few games to get used to playing her again (plus I’m on console, and play on different TVs, so finding the sweet spot can be rough). Nurse is just....I know what I want to do, where I want to go, where the survivor is....but I just can’t blink where my mind wants me to go 😂

• DabihwowDabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

Same and my belief that shes a hunter that hums so ######### loud is BS as all hell

• DabihwowDabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

Billy is sorta a eh I mean I play him sometimes, but not that much, I will say he a stealthier Bubba now

• RaSavage42RaSavage42 Member Posts: 3,227

Bubba and Freddie

• TheRockstarKnightTheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,103

Clown.

-

Hag and Twins aren't very fun because of their limiting playstyles (i.e. camp a certain area of the map, and slug everyone, respectively) but at least there's still some interesting gameplay there. I may not like it personally, but there is interactivity and technique there.

But Clown? Clown is just boring.

For the unaware, in a nutshell, Clown's power is that you throw bottles at stationary objects to make the Survivor either camp a pallet or get hit.

And there's just no interactivity there; the only person whose skill matters is the Clown player - and all you have to do is throw a bottle at the nearest immobile structure. It's not like the loop is going to dodge, or the Survivor is going to not run to a loop.

There's nearly no difference between a bad Clown playing against new Survivors, or a great Clown playing against experienced Survivors.

I mean, you can learn the timing of the intoxicated duration to get more slow vaults or throw bottles at stuff above loops to make the gas expand over the entire thing, but that's not much to distance your skill ceiling from your skill floor.

That's why I hate him as Survivor too, the game just becomes about whether the person being chased uses pallets or not, and if they do - will their teammates do the gens before they run out of pallets. It's a guaranteed at least 2 Escape if your teammates just hold M1 and don't 3 gen.

And holding M1 doesn't take skill. A kitchen timer can count to 80 seconds.

Even if Clown were stronger and could get more Kills, he'd still suck.

Just look at Freddy; he's not only a better Clown, but he does other stuff too and he's still not fun. I mean, the only reasons anyone really plays him are to win, they have daily, or because they're NOES fans.

So yea.

Clown is easily the worst IMO.

• CaulDrohnCaulDrohn Member Posts: 845

Nurse, hands down. Only play her if i got a daily i cannot switch, and even then very reluctantly. Won't bring any perks or addons with me, bc I just refuse to waste BP on her after i P3'ed her ^^.

• TragicSolitudeTragicSolitude Member Posts: 5,455

Yeah. Back before they gave her the cool down, I was trying to learn her, putting in a lot of time and effort to get good at her on PS4. I could deal with the fatigue, but when they added the cool down it was just too much. I can't get used to it, I'm always doing it too early and missing out on the second blink. I used to enjoy even just blinking around the map as her without hitting survivors, but there's nothing fun about her anymore. She's not longer an entertaining challenge, just a miserable chore.

• Exerath1992Exerath1992 Member Posts: 1,035

Well I didn't play pre-cool down, so I can imagine that being frustrating. But from my perspective, the cool down is so minimal. By the time you're done with fatigue, you only have to wait 2 or 3 more seconds before you get back both charges. Basically, just count to 3 after you exit fatigue and you should be golden. She's probably my 3rd least favorite just because she's harder to master, but I put in the time and am pretty decent now. Not so much in chases, but im great at blinking through walls and grabbing survivors off of things

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 7,205

probaply Freddy.

the amount of forever freddies i have seen as survivor has definitely changed my view on this killer quite drastically and playing him nowadays just makes me feel super sweaty (just by the killer choice alone...)

• shyguyyshyguyy Member Posts: 297

Hillbilly because of the stupid noise he makes every time he takes off now.

• TheGannManTheGannMan Member Posts: 8,489

I hate playing hag so much. I don't find a killer that can facecamp a helpless hooked survivor effectively any fun and for that same reason, I hate playing against her as well. People wanna call bubba the king of facecamping, but the main difference between bubba and hag is that at least bubba will get punished if he's facecamping because he can't be in multiple places at once. Hag can just set 4 billion traps around the hook and can freely move away without any punishment to it. Nurse definitely takes the number 2 spot but that's because the learning curve on her is kinda frustrating. It's not that I hate her playstyle, I just haven't put enough hours in on nurse as I have with spirit (the most time I've invested in), hillbilly, Myers, and pig.

• Terra92Terra92 Member Posts: 583

I love the lullaby, it's actually very calming, which I think adds to the creepiness of it all.

• MiniPixelsMiniPixels Member Posts: 528

Nurse or Billy. I've always sucked at Billy and I don't play nurse anymore because of how buggy she's become since her rework.

• YehzueYehzue Member Posts: 60

Ugh Hag she’s so boring and slow it’s like Trapper but at least he’s full speed

• VetratheneVetrathene Member Posts: 1,266

Clown easily. He's so boring and sooooooo bad.

• getuy45u4iugetuy45u4iu Member Posts: 93

Hillbilly. It’s hard to hit with a saw, but even if a manage to, it still does not feel satisfying. And similar killers, Blight and Oni, are more fun and enjoyable to play as.

• AneurysmAneurysm Member Posts: 4,485
    edited December 2020

Slinger - I'll make an occasional exception for huntress but 110s without any mobility, nah

• DemonDaddyDemonDaddy Member Posts: 3,278

Three-way tie for me with nurse, blight, huntress. Just don't care for them.

• SweetTerrorSweetTerror Member Posts: 2,318

Myers. I love to play as him, but his early game is horrible. Just standing there watching while the survivors work on gens is ridiculous. Not to mention he can only suck up so much Evil Within from each survivor thereby putting a cap on his own power.