Home Share Your Work Creations Submissions Artwork Submissions
We have deployed a fix for an issue that was causing players to lose pips when a match was cancelled.
No update is required, but this may take a few hours to be applied across our servers to all players. Thank you for your patience!

The Fingerpainter Clown Cosmetic Set

This cosmetic set is based off of my great grandfather, who was a painter. I inherited some of his clown paintings when he passed so I based this off of him and his painting.

Description: He'll paint your portrait for the low price of a finger and your life

Head- Park Top: He never bothered to shave, the red nose will distract the kids anyway

Body-Bloody Smock: Is it paint or is it blood?

Weapons- Mr. Paint: an oversized painting knife, a little too sharp

I drew the original art (@BanbaGanoosh on instagram and banbaganoosh on twitch, and steam) Digitalized and colored by my good friend @freak._.master on instagram

All participants in this concept have agreed to the following statement

We at Behaviour Interactive Inc. would like your authorization to use excerpts of the following social media videos and/or photos from your channel. We would like to use such excerpts in order to showcase you as a fan of the game in promotional material on the game’s social media accounts on these websites: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitch for a period of 5 years. In consideration, we will add your social media handle in the description of our post incorporating the excerpts.  

Comments