Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Trash perks being strong with specific killers

2»

Comments

• TheButcherTheButcher Member Posts: 871

Iron Maiden works well on Killers; Huntress, Doctor, and Twins.

Simply not because it's a ######### perk, it's actually a really good perk, but specifically stands out for these 3 characters because it synergizes well with them. Huntress can get hatchets faster. Survivors can't avoid Doctor's shock. Survivors can't hide in lockers to deny Victor (Seriously need to make Victor's block stronger).

• voorheesgtvoorheesgt Member Posts: 824

You're welcome 😁. It's not helpful most times... But my god is it satisfying when it is.

• ALostPuppyALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

Iron maiden is NOT a good Huntress perk. It's noob bait. You're using an entire perk slot dedicated to slightly speeding up an animation that's already quick, and can be sped up with add-ons anyway. Such a waste of a slot that could be used for something like whispers, stridor, Nurse's, brutal strength etc. Hell even bamboozle if you are one of those people.

• Cable2486Cable2486 Member Posts: 249

Insidious on a Wraith is absolute cancer. Bing the bell then stand still after you chase off a gen that's more than 50%. Works wonders with Dragons Grip, too.

• Cable2486Cable2486 Member Posts: 249
    edited December 2020

I love it. It's a bit on the toxic side in the low ranks, but in purple/red, when they try to sneak around you and loop back, it's AMAZING. Especially if you pair it with either of the All-Seeing add-ons.

• GwintyGwinty Member Posts: 837

"Trail of Torment" on Hillbilly.

Stealth Billy can be very funny also you get informations about the gen. With you mobility provided by the chainsaw you can do some very funny plays.

Also literaly every perk on Ghostface. I think you can use nearly every weired "information" perk on that guy and get value out of it. "Dragons Grip" is very funny here as it misguides the survivor about you needing to stalk them and how long the exposed status remains.

And finaly my most favourite idea the doctor with "Dark Devotion", "Distressing" and "Coulrophobia". Huge radius and then he transfers it, applying the penalty and becomes able to stealthy. Had it once as an opponent, cool build and it took us forever to figure out that it was "Dark Devotion" he was using.

• WoodywoolWoodywool Member Posts: 659
    edited December 2020

Mindbreaker is really a good perk on stealth killers like GhostFace, The Pig and Wraith. How many moments do you have when you sneaked to the survivor that is repairing a gen and before a second that you'll hit him he sprints burst away? Well, this perk denies this situation.

I have a moment when one survivor tried to bait with his Dead Hard on the pallet by making some steps backwards and after it use DH to force me to hit him... And when he did it he realized that his DH wasn't working cause exhausted status effect and got downed in win-win situation for him lol

• DeadeyeDeadeye Member Posts: 3,611

The typical number one killers for STBFL are actually Demo (1st) and Piggy (2nd).

Trapper has to rely on a bit of luck and Slinger eats a noticeable drawback for breaking the chain. If you list him, you could list any insta down killer.

I actually also heard that hag is fine with STBFL. She can't control it that well but being able to teleport again faster can be huge.

• DeadeyeDeadeye Member Posts: 3,611

Add Make Your Choice. Tried that several times. Nasty. Normally there are more people going into the basement than out :D