We have added additional information to the upcoming Ghost Face changes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/531640/#Comment_531640
The Forum Guidelines have been updated. Please take your time to read them again! https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/94/community-guidelines
The Bloodhunt has been extended to June 20th at 2pm ET! Jump in and enjoy double the bloodpoints.

error code 107

powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,071

I've been getting booted from the lobby or just at character screen since the update and it's gotten worse and I finally got an actual error code instead of a network connection is required.

It's said a Network Connection is required unable to read saved game files error code 107. All files have been successfully validated.

Any ideas @MandyTalk since my connection is stable but this is getting bad.

Tagged:

Comments

  • MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 3,124

    I think this one needs to go directly to support @powerbats - I'm hesitant to suggest anything because it is dealing with the save data and I don't want you to have any trouble...they will be able to help you directly.

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

    Sorry for the delay in responding btw, it's been a busy one.

  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,071

    @MandyTalk said:
    I think this one needs to go directly to support @powerbats - I'm hesitant to suggest anything because it is dealing with the save data and I don't want you to have any trouble...they will be able to help you directly.

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

    Sorry for the delay in responding btw, it's been a busy one.

    No worries, I figured as much between forums and event issues lol. This is similar to what happened before when the game ate my 6k Iridescent shards along with a bunch of BP. I'm not worried about the BP but the shards shudder when I'm so close to 21k.

  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,071

    Ok I just got that one @MandyTalk going to add that to the ticket and that came after freshly launching the game.

  • bloxebloxe Member Posts: 81
    Did you managed to solve it? I have the same problem. Its been days without playing because of this.
  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,071

    @bloxe said:
    Did you managed to solve it? I have the same problem. Its been days without playing because of this.

    That was either due to needing to verify integrity of the game cache or a problem with my Nvidia drivers causing issues. I don't remember exactly what the cause was but I've not had it since.

    Just make sure if you're running Nvidia GeForce Experience download the driver and select fresh install and totally uninstall everything. On the reinstall don't select the 3d Vision or anything but the HD audio and the basic video stuff it needs.

    After it's all done restart your computer and you shouldn't have any more issues.

  • burak1998_20burak1998_20 Member Posts: 169
    Connection error(8014),save game error(107),intizalition error 

    2.4.0 patch make me sick .
  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,071

    @burak1998_20 said:
    Connection error(8014),save game error(107),intizalition error 

    2.4.0 patch make me sick .

    This has been an issue before this patch so try the troubleshooting steps mentioned.

Sign In or Register to comment.