FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CLEANSE THE DAMN DULL TOTEMS!!!
I’m really sick of the lack of grey matter between survivors heads since the introduction of Undying.
How many more mechanics/perks need to be introduced into this game before survivors stop ignoring dull totems?!
Here’s a typical summary of how dumbly frustrating a lot of my matches are since Undying:
- Test first gen to see if Ruin is in play. See how I and the other survivors go in doing repairs, and how well the killer can pressure gens before determining if Ruin is too much of a nuisance, and needs to be deliberately searched for.
- Expect that Undying is most likely being used, cleanse dull totems as I go until finding a hex to reduce number of hex transfers.
- Cleanse first hex I see. Yep, Ruin is still up, most likely because of Undying.
- Continue to search and cleanse until I know from the count in my head that we are down to only 1 (or 2 totems left).
- FIND A HEXED TOTEM IN PLAIN SIGHT, RIGHT NEXT TO/NEAR A COMPLETED GENERATOR!!!
So this was a dull totem the other survivors totally ignored, thus allowed an additional transfer of a hex because of Undying, thus contributing overall to additional wasted time.
Please, Zombie Jesus, stop ignoring dull totems when a hex is up!!! Until a hex is found cleanse the damn dull totems. That way at the very LEAST, if Undying isn’t found first, hex transfers are either LIMITED or DON’T OCCUR AT ALL!!!