Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Prestige 3 Club

Comments

• SpookyPumpkinPiezSpookyPumpkinPiez Member Posts: 272

Survivors: Claud (a must for me), Kate, Meg, Nea

Killers: Legion

Grinding the bloodpoints is a darn pain. It takes several million after hitting level 50 on p3 to get all the perks

• SlashstreetboySlashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811

P3+all perks:

Survivors: David, Laurie and soon Jane

Killers: Trapper, Billy, Freddy, Myers, Bubba, Ghostface, Oni, Clown

• myers_obsessionmyers_obsession Member Posts: 533

All Killers and all Survs are P3 50 :D

• I_am_NeganI_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,295

Survivors

Kate, Feng, Nea, Nancy, Meg

Killers

Spirit, Doc, Clown, Legion

• DabihwowDabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

I personally won't P3 any killer at all unless I absolutely love them, I don't P3 Survivors at all, there just skins to me

• Steel_EyedSteel_Eyed Member Posts: 3,509

I’ve P3 50’d all twenty two killers. Now it’s about which killers I’ve unlocked every perk on.

78 Tier 3 perks. Six pages.

Hillbilly, Oni, Ghostface. Next up is probably going to be Nurse but whoever I play I try to put those points back into the same killer (if not completed).

• ViccVicc Member Posts: 51

Survivors : Dwight, Meg, Claudette, Jake, Nea, Ace, Nancy

Killers : Trapper, Wraith, Billy, Nurse, Huntress, Myers, Leatherface, Spirit, Oni

• DarkMagikDarkMagik Member Posts: 822

P3:Dwight,Quentin,Bill,Ace,& Legion

P2:Ghostface,& Jeff

P1:Jake,Cherly,Pyramid Head,& Blight

• APoipleTurtleAPoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,275

I have P3-All-Perks on David and Felix. Haven't prestiged any other survivors yet (not really a strong reason to right now).

I have Wraith, Hillbilly, Doctor, Huntress, Leatherface, Freddy, Clown, Oni, Deathslinger, Pyramid Head, and Blight at P3 so far (Demo and Legion are close).

Wraith, Billy, Huntress, Bubba, and Deathslinger also have just about all of the killer perks too. Though 'Slinger only has them all because I had to get every other freakin perk just to make STBFL available on him.

• SnakeSound222SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

None right now, I’m only to have P3 on Myers and maybe Bubba. I actually like Myers’s bloody mask.

• carnage4ucarnage4u Member Posts: 338

I have done 1 prestige 3 for the achievement and it around the dumbest thing I've ever done in a video game. Just a built in mechanic to force another farm in a game already too full of a grind.

When I'm asked what is the dumbest thing I've done in my life. Prestiging a character in this game will be in my Top 20.

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 5,812
    edited December 2020

Just one on each side. My two mains; Dweet and Mikey.

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 7,493

i only have Claudette on the Survivor side of things.

for killers though:

Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly, Huntress, Shape, Doctor, Cannibal, Nightmare, Pig, Clown, Spirit, Legion, Plague, Ghostface, Demogorgon, Oni, Deathslinger, Executioner and Blight - also all of those are maxed out, besides Blight who is still missing the Twins perks.

next up is probaply gonna be Nurse or Hag, but idk who i prefer yet.

• DistortedDreamDistortedDream Member Posts: 672

Killers: Spirit, Nurse, Legion

Survivors: Nea, Nancy, Cheryl, Laurie, Feng, Kate, Yui, Elodie.

• JarethJareth Member Posts: 72

Killers: All

Survivors: Dwight, Meg, Kate, Ash

• Ghouled_MojoGhouled_Mojo Member Posts: 1,844

Just Billy. I don’t even use him.

• FellowKillerMainFellowKillerMain Member Posts: 728

All killers... I am slowly leveling up survivors to P3. I only prestige them when they've ran out of items to use.

• ChurchofPigChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,528

To be fair, I don't think you can even use those anymore so I'd personally just do it. Up to you though.

• ZaynZayn Member Posts: 365

All survivors, almost all killers

• SatelitSatelit Member Posts: 1,137

Jane,Claudette and Laurie

I cant be bothered to prestige killers

• MewMew Member Posts: 1,695

all characters except...

killer: trapper, billy, and twins- i didnt buy the twins

survivor: dwight, jake, tapp, bill, ace, and ash

i have all perks on...

killer: wraith, huntress, pig, phead, legion, and myers

survivor: david, claduette, kate, felix, zarina, adam, and jeff

• seki23seki23 Member Posts: 833

im aiming to get all killers only lasting at the moment trapper ( wich im leveling) nurse ( i dont play her at all so idk if i will) huntress (idem as nurse) and finally p3 level 1 blight wich i may resume eventually. then i dont have pig ( i dont like her) and even less the twins (dont like it at all)

so 3 or 4 killers remaining, the rest p3 level 50 with all the perks (that i will use at least)

survivors Ace (my actual main) Claudete, Kate, Feng Min, Jane (but just 4 pages of perks but all the important or meta ones), Laurie (idem as jane but all the good perks that i use) Nea and Meg aswell lot of survivors but is a waste of points adn time ( i found out that i never use lot of my p3 characters so is a waste of points and time.

• The_Bootie_GorgonThe_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340

Nurse, Clown, Leegon, and the Plag are my P3s on PC...I'm trying to waste 4th anni bday cakes on Spireh so I can P3 her...

• ChurchofPigChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,528

Slow and steady lmao, only way I'll get it done without ripping my hair out (cough cough Nurse cough cough)

• LukeishnessLukeishness Member Posts: 23

I'd like to have everyone p3 but so far I've got Nea, Ace, Feng, Kate, Adam, Nancy, Felix and Élodie. I haven't started any of my killers yet but I plan on p3ing Huntress, Doc, Clown, Legion and Oni

• sotd_coauthorsotd_coauthor Member Posts: 45

I've only got my mains, so my only P3 killer is Legion and Nancy and Bill are the only P3 survivors. And I'm honestly not going to be prestiging any other characters. I kind of just feel like it's not worth the entire reset for one cosmetic piece. That's just me though, and I feel so naked without inner strength and iron will lmao

• crummycrummy Member Posts: 2

Killers: legion, ghostface, spirit, trapper, and nurse

survivor: jake, nea, and steve