We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

Anaisanabckwrds~~Micheal Meyers

So i carved this literally a day before i found out that there was a dbd pumpkin carving contest....... with a freakin kitchen knife and a screwdriver lol.
SCROLL DOWN, I KNOW THE FIRST PICTURE IS CONFUSING TO LOOK AT

Heeeeeere is what the finished product is! (Ignore the non Meyers one, best pics i got are with my friend who was carving with me)

Im no artist but I think I did a pretty good job. :)

(Prob not gonna win, but don't think that should discourage others to post, like me)

Post edited by anaisanabckwrds on

Comments

• anaisanabckwrdsanaisanabckwrds Member Posts: 8

Instagram is anaisanabckwrds for proof!

• MyNamePeteMyNamePete Member Posts: 379

Yooo that's really good. I was looking at the first picture and i was all confused lmao. I didn't expect that, it's really cool and well done. I would say first or second favorite for me so far.

@MyNamePete said:
    Yooo that's really good. I was looking at the first picture and i was all confused lmao. I didn't expect that, it's really cool and well done. I would say first or second favorite for me so far.

Thank you so much <3! and yeah while i was carving it I was like "This don't look right...." but as soon as i got light in that bad boy I was so exited!

• Below_ZeroBelow_Zero Member Posts: 57
    Daaang, that is REALLY cool when lit

@Below_Zero said:
    Daaang, that is REALLY cool when lit

THANK YOU :)

• MannyBotMannyBot Member Posts: 49

That is nice job :D at first I was confused then I saw it lit lol Looks fantastic, wish i could see it in person :)

@MannyBot said:
    That is nice job :D at first I was confused then I saw it lit lol Looks fantastic, wish i could see it in person :)

Thank you!! :)

• StettyboyStettyboy Member Posts: 1

Wow thats a really good huntress.

• LuckyduckyLuckyducky Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Yoooooo
    edited October 2018

@Luckyducky said:
    Yoooooo

yes

Post edited by anaisanabckwrds on
  • cheeselover4evarcheeselover4evar Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

It looks amazing with the candle!!!!!! wow

• thekingofh00ksthekingofh00ks Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

pretty cool!

• NeonAlienNeonAlien Member Posts: 99
    Damn this is sick. 
  • BloodweiserBloodweiser Member Posts: 5

This is so cool!!! My brother actually carved the same Michael Myers face hehe... he wont be entering though. Good luck!!

@Bloodweiser said:
    This is so cool!!! My brother actually carved the same Michael Myers face hehe... he wont be entering though. Good luck!!

Thank you!

• So i carved this literally a day before i found out that there was a dbd pumpkin carving contest....... with a freakin kitchen knife and a screwdriver lol.
    SCROLL DOWN, I KNOW THE FIRST PICTURE IS CONFUSING TO LOOK AT

Heeeeeere is what the finished product is! (Ignore the non Meyers one, best pics i got are with my friend who was carving with me)

Im no artist but I think I did a pretty good job. :)

(Prob not gonna win, but don't think that should discourage others to post, like me)

• Woah
This discussion has been closed.