Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Create a meme perk!

Comments

• ukenickyukenicky Member Posts: 1,351
    edited January 2021

Pandora's Box

You know how to get what you want. The Entity knows how to punish you for this.

Opening a chest will guarantee you find an ultra rare item but create a loud noise notification and reveal your aura to the killer for 10/8/6 seconds.

We've won.. But at what cost?

• BubbaMain64BubbaMain64 Member Posts: 546

Hex: Cooldowns

Whenever performing a basic attack gain a 2% haste for 3 seconds and block all nearby pallets/vaults for 3 seconds. 180 second cooldown.

• CLB198CLB198 Member Posts: 291

Explosive getaway

Press the active ability button to blow up a gen

If the killer is within 3 meters it will be stunned for 3 seconds

Causes the incapacitated status effect for 40/35/30 seconds

• ToybasherToybasher Member Posts: 911

I'd run that on Doctor with Infectious Fright and Distressing.

• DragonMasterDarrenDragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,272
    edited January 2021

2nd Amendment: the first item you rummage out of a chest will be a AR-15, A Remington 870, a Glock 18 or a Musket, you can then kill the killer, winning on the spot

"exactly as the founding fathers intended"- Me

• WaldbeereWaldbeere Member Posts: 146

Improvisation is everything!

Long, exhausting nights sparked your improvisational spirit.

At any generator spawning position own the map you're able to pump up 1 rubber generator. The generator works like a normal generator.

It takes 60/50/40 seconds to fully pump up the generator.

Improvisation is everything! is activated, if there is less than 40 meters between each of the last three generators.

• SeannyD115SeannyD115 Member Posts: 555

Survivor perk : I'm sick of this

If you get farmed off the hook you get the ability to unhook yourself and hook the survivor that farmed you.

• notstarboardnotstarboard Member Posts: 3,702

This is reminding me of a time like two years back when I was playing OOTP Perfect Team and was in a division with a team called "BestKorea SchwarzRosa" with a DDU-DU DDU-DU-era Blackpink photo as their team picture. Even when I least expect it they're in my area :P

• blue4zionblue4zion Member Posts: 2,698

Survivor Perk:

Never Again

At the Start of the Trail, the perk activates for 35/40/45 Seconds.

Starting a chase with the killer will grant a 10% Haste effect for the duration of the timer.

Never Again will deactivate when the timer runs out or when another survivor is injured.

"What?? Found me first again?!"

• ManyAchievablesManyAchievables Member Posts: 657

Suit Up (Survivor Perk):

After failing 7/6/5 skill checks, hide in a locker for 10 seconds to activate Suit Up. Upon leaving the locker, you will become an extra Killer of your choice.

"WHERE IS MY SUPER SUIT?!"

• JPLongstreetJPLongstreet Member Posts: 3,066

"Hex: This one is mine"

Killer perk: once the gates have been powered and a surv is hooked this perk activates. While this hex stands the killer circles the hooked surv, creating an ever-inceasing barrier of pestulant flowers around the hook.

Barrier slows surv movement and unhooking speeds 15/20/25% and nulifies the killer's terror radius. Hooked surv is granted +500% bonus struggle points.

• JPLongstreetJPLongstreet Member Posts: 3,066

"Office Space"

Killer perk: After the killer has kicked the same generator at least 4 times this perk activates.

Continuing to kick the generator and succeeding 4/3/2 very difficult skill checks will critically damage the generator, making it unrepairable for the remainder of the trial, and then this perk deactivates.

-"damn it feels good to be a gangsta"

• VompoVompo Member Posts: 42

Survivor perk:

Slugg fuel 3000

When in dying state you move 120% movement speed for 15 seconds. You leave significantly bigger and wider blood trail and bleed out after 120 seconds.

• Betrayed_TalionBetrayed_Talion Member Posts: 15

Survivor perk

"No camping"

As soon as a killer puts someone on hook the killer teleports outside the map because otherwise it's considered camping.

• TatsuiChiyoTatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 516

Bridge the Gap (Killer)

When standing near a generator, begin working on it and help Survivors complete it

Up We Go (Survivor)

When next to a vacant hook, press the action button to immediately hook yourself

• ArialArial Member Posts: 133

Survivor perk: Rites of Judgement'nt

Scratch marks you leave never go away. You see your scratch marks. Killers walk 6/8/10% slower when walking on your scratch marks.

• MandyMandy Administrator, Co-ordinator, BHVR Posts: 19,340
  • Rareware0192Rareware0192 Member Posts: 336

I feel like Iron Maiden would be the funniest instance of that perk. You would literally have survivors exit a locker farting as if they took care of business in there lol.

• ArialArial Member Posts: 133

Killer: Blendain't

When crouching, survivors scream, revealing their location. this effect can only be triggered once every 90/80/70 seconds.

Survivor: My Turn

When opening a chest, you have a 15/30/45% chance of pulling out a killer's weapon. You can hit the killer and other survivors with it.

Killer: Tremors but in DBD

Press the active ability button while standing and looking at the ground to teleport under the map. you move 130% faster, but can't interact with anything. press the active ability button while underground to teleport up. teleporting is very slow.

Survivor: Nope!

at the beginning of the match for 60/70/80 seconds while standing, press the active ability button to disconnect.

• Zani22Zani22 Member Posts: 443

Dead harn't

You cant get off when beating

Press the active abilty to unzip pants in the killer direction and mate instead of taking damage.

This has 100% chance to fail when performed.

Causes the embarrassed status effect for 40/50/60 years.

"oi oi there milady seems you could use the king if ya know what i mean here let me show you the tool i use to scrum it out with girls like you. Wait wait. Don't go this doesn't usually happen" David King

• CrazewtboyCrazewtboy Member Posts: 1,172

Vanishing Act

Press the active ability button to cloak yourself from the killer for 10/15/20 seconds. This action is canceled out when working on a generator, hiding in a locker, or healing another survivor.

Vanishing Act can only be used once every 90 seconds

"You're a wizard Harry!" -Hagrid