Home Discussions General Discussions
We have deployed a fix for an issue that was causing players to lose pips when a match was cancelled.
No update is required, but this may take a few hours to be applied across our servers to all players. Thank you for your patience!

What killer makes you roll your eyes and say "this will be a torture..." when you enter a match ?

For me personally it's spirit. The constant 50/50 guessing is neither interactive nor fun. Before a swarm of #MLG SWFs rush in I would like to mention I do not pick iron will because I use other perks for my original and fun builds to spice things up each game. I won't pick a specific perk so there's a chance to counter spirit in the upcoming matches.

What about you guys and gals?

Comments

• Asssblasster625Asssblasster625 Member Posts: 417

Demo. I’m really bad at not getting hit with the shred.

• GoodBoyKaruGoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 6,449

As survivor: Seeing a Meg or Claudette with Urban Evasion. Torture is an understatement when vs Spirit or Slinger, and Ghostface I physically can't play against for the sake of my mental health.

As killer: Blendettes, keys, or having 3 gens pop within 90 seconds.

• RetromindRetromind Member Posts: 103

I feel you. Sometimes they hit me when I'm already around the corner, it's really rage inducing...

• chargernick85chargernick85 Member Posts: 622

Sorry off topic just wanted to throw it in there. lol

Mine is Trapper I never see the traps.

• LapisInfernalisLapisInfernalis Member Posts: 1,268

If I see a Mori and a Bubba.

Or Spirit with Stridor. I just hate that you have really little chance to do well against her even with Iron Will if she uses Stridor once you are hit. She can hear you everytime and everywhere.

A Myers who sees me for the 1st time with 99ed EWIII after 1min and no gens are done. Thanks team.

• supersonic853supersonic853 Member Posts: 2,556

Seeing that bubba man with the chainsaw since i know when im downed im dead.

• PureHostilityPureHostility Member Posts: 466
    edited January 12

You should probably just add "What else besides spirit (...)." to the OP.

I don't know ANYONE who has any fun against spirit thwt is not paid actor or plays against an afk/bot killer.

Other than that, the generic iri head huntress, basic female dog builds on Freddy or me being the only solo survivor in a game with some 3 man swf...

• WishIcouldmainWishIcouldmain Member Posts: 1,038

Myers I'll take a Freddy or Spirit but I just can't beat Mikey's.

• LyfeLyfe Member Posts: 196

Spirit is like every encounter you flip a coin, and then you either get hit or you don't. Or if the Spirit can do things other than hear well, there's nothing you can do. "Just don't make noise, don't make the grass move".

Twins, they're not good, just extremely annoying. First off, you get no evader points from the little Gremlin, which sucks because 99% of the time you're being chased by the gremlin. Also, whenever you actually outplay the Gremlin, he'll be back in like 6 seconds so yeah.

If it were a Spirit or Twins, I'd rather take the Spirit honestly.

• brublibrubli Member Posts: 137

A tie between Freddy and GhostFace. With Freddy I'll be in a 20 minute game no matter who wins and the majority of Ghostfaces I fight are just the worst kind of players

• RetromindRetromind Member Posts: 103

Some of my friends like to go against her just because of the guessing factor also they say she is the real challenge and a test of skill. I personally don't find any fun in guessing so...

• malloymkmalloymk Member Posts: 807

Pyramid Head. Maybe not the strongest, but strong enough and I just don't enjoy playing against him.

Honorable mention: Stridit, Oni, amd Hag.

• MewMew Member Posts: 1,322

its a tie between spirit and slinger

• KaijuKaiju Member Posts: 479

Deathslinger since who doesn't love guessing games?

• DoritoHeadDoritoHead Member Posts: 523

Billy, because EVERY Billy player I have ever encountered hits me on hook and camps.

• jdcabraljdcabral Member Posts: 2,531
    edited January 12

As survivor, Freddy, Hag, Huntress, Bubba.

Post edited by jdcabral on
  • Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 3,907

Freddy

Deathslinger

Spirit

• MarigoriaMarigoria Member Posts: 1,229

Pyramid Head and Huntress.

Players who play them usually love to camp and tunnel + huntress has really questionable hatchet hits.

• TheGannManTheGannMan Member Posts: 636

It's a tie between Hag and Twins

• MissKitty95MissKitty95 Member Posts: 428

Huntress or Freddy , I prepare for the incoming hitboxes torture for the next 15 mins XD