Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

What’s your least favourite killer to play against?

Comments

• Squirrel_ThiccSquirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,678

Every time I find out I'm playing against oni I wanna delete my whole life so.....

• CrazewtboyCrazewtboy Member Posts: 1,093

My top 3 are as follows

1. Tie between Leatherface and Clown. Both have very little counterplay and are just very aggrivating
    2. Pyramid Head. Only applies if the killer knows what he is doing. That hitting through walls stuff is infuriating. Especially when I've unhooked someone and he downs them immediately through two walls
    3. Myers. No skill killer. You look in a direction and hold a button for free one hit down. No stealth involved like Ghostface. Also one of the few killers where their power punishes me for my teammates being bad
  • PleaseBuffFreddyPleaseBuffFreddy Member Posts: 10

spirit and deathslinger

• CrazewtboyCrazewtboy Member Posts: 1,093

I don't find him that bad. Just be vigilant and stick to tight corners while he is trying to one hit down

• TatariuTatariu Member Posts: 1,716

Hag.

• Ryan489xRyan489x Member Posts: 1,433

Today at least, all of them, when you get terrible teams and the sweaty killers.

It's a rough day so far. could change.

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 7,181

Freddy imo.

he just has no downsides you could exploit and use against him.

its just... he has everything, so anything i do feels kind of pointless and / or sluggish.

• PepsidotPepsidot Member Posts: 1,259
    edited December 2020

The list grows ever longer. I don't like playing against Deathslinger, Spirit, Pyramid Head, The Twins or Hag.

Deathslinger is probably my least favourite, closely followed by Spirit. I just really dislike how his mere existence in a chase is a 'mindgame'. He can at any point without any warning 'quickscope' you, so you always have to be prepared for it... but that means zig zagging and playing around tiles really poorly. Which means he can get free hits as I said, just from existing.

• magicmaster2020magicmaster2020 Member Posts: 499

Any killer that tunnels or camps because I ran them decently.

• rafajsprafajsp Member Posts: 408

Spirit - No counterplay

Hag - Almost none reaction time (Scroll/Macro Hags)

Nurse - A killer should not EVER bypass survivors defense. What is the point here ? if everyon starts to learn Nurse then DBD will became a clown fiesta or more ...

• rafajsprafajsp Member Posts: 408

This Scott video is everything i have on my head but i'm unable to transcript ... so true !

• Oh I just always make sure if I am with friends, that we do all the bones before last gen. to prevent "activating" dormant killers.

It's not annoying tbh, it doesn't bother me.

• EquusEquus Member Posts: 305
    edited January 2021

Everytime I see a fountain I just sigh since plague is not only a bad killer but let's you hear the constant coughing and puking. I find it really annoying. She needs a lot of love from the devs... The fact that you can prevent getting broken by just walking is ridiculous. I can't even remember the last time I encountered a good plague and even then the annoying coughing still makes my skin crawl.

• Huge_BushHuge_Bush Member Posts: 3,053

Freddy. His nerf can't come soon enough. I hope they take away the automatic dream world and require him to manually put us in it, while also adding an extra active clock on the map so I don't have to run all across the world.

He just has so much going for him and he seems to attract the sleaziest players.

• nursewannabenursewannabe Member Posts: 1,075
    edited January 2021

Legion, Freddy, Clown, PH, Deathslinger, Hag, Oni, Twins, all with very fun and interactive™ powers

I'd add to the list GF because he's buggy as hell, those doctors that keep spamming the power, and spirit because, as with freddy, it's usually played by boosted players. Good spirits are rare

... Yeah, I don't find survivor fun most of the times.

Post edited by nursewannabe on
  • LegioPotaticaLegioPotatica Member Posts: 50

I gotta go with spirit personally. Not gonna say she's broken or low-effort, but it feels like i just make the wrong calls every time i get in a chase with her.

Honorable mention goes to Bubba, if only because my randos don't understand that group hugs around Bubba are a no-no.

• Deadman316Deadman316 Member Posts: 578

Spirit and it's not even close

• DoctorIdiotDoctorIdiot Member Posts: 55

So you just don't like stealth killers. Not to be the "git gud" guy, but it sounds like you just need to learn to play around it.

• AneurysmAneurysm Member Posts: 4,438

Cringeslinger probably.

Honourable mentions go to freddy and hag/plague but the latter two are teammates not knowing how to respond to them and killing us all

• shyguyyshyguyy Member Posts: 297

Huntress.

• mxchael1mxchael1 Member Posts: 4

Deathslinger is the worst

• VexTheHexVexTheHex Member Posts: 954

Freddy- overloaded kit, very popular in red ranks so isn't like you get away from him

Leatherface - badly designed ultimate camper that attracts a lot of nasty players

Spirit - sweaty killer that seems to give sweaty killers someone easier to 4K with than Nurse

Plague - don't appreciate her removing healing from the match, also not really into listening to my character vomit every few seconds

Doctor - annoying, just... annoying

Hag - 5 traps at hook and other 5 nearby sums up most Hag players

Pig - almost always tunnel

Huntress - attracts sweaty streamers, wonky hit boxes

Nurse - rare to find the perfect Nurse to actually face. Either they suck and it's too easy or they're good and the match was over faster than the load screen

• skyguysskyguys Member Posts: 67

Doctor, Ghostface and Pig

Ghostface especially. I hate fighting stealth killers in general even though I can hear GF's footsteps sometimes for the most part. Pig for her stealth and just how I see so many pigs tunnel people with active traps on. Lastly, Doctor purely because of static blast. I always have to hover near a locker whenever he hooks someone or some time has passed and no one has been chased...

• EleaticStrangerEleaticStranger Member Posts: 80

Freddy is not only un-fun but, as a licensed character, he carries the additional burden of being true to his depiction in the films. The dbd version is not Freddy Krueger. It's some stupid mix of abilities that was meant to compensate for bad game design. Blood puddles? Fake pallets? Teleportation? Not only boring to play but completely fake interpretation of an iconic character.

• MigrantTheGreatMigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 1,254

I just don't like playing against killers that are Shift + W counterplay, due to how 90% of the killer roaster is weak to this.

I prefer killers like Spirit and PH

• DBD78DBD78 Member Posts: 2,624

I always say Doctor and sometimes include Legion in these but..Deathslinger is now up there also.

• 2LuvRias2LuvRias Member Posts: 352

Clown, never had a fun match against him even though I win most of the time vsing him.

Spirit aswell, but it depends, Good player? Fun times, Not so good player..erm

• Scream_Queen865Scream_Queen865 Member Posts: 95

Forever Freddy or Legion. I hate spending 20 minutes in a match just to have 16,000 BP. Especially Freddy. If they're good, you just aren't gonna get a lot done.

• CirocbandCirocband Member Posts: 17

Yeah I’m new to the game, some maybe in time I’ll adapt but right now stealth killers can go to hell. Idk how they expect us to escape if we can’t hear when they are sneaking up on us. That’s very cheap. Smh

• JarolJarol Member Posts: 1,985

Doctor.