Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

I Will Never Try To Boop The Snoot Again

CashelP14CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,519

No joke after this game I actually felt light headed.

So was playing some solo survivor and got a Pig on Ormond. She started roaring at me so I thought "I'll just try to boop the snoot". She then started hitting a locker so I thought again I'll be nice and jump in. She grabbed me and put a trap on my head. I then got camped till nearly second stage while she was crouched.

After I got saved I got tunnelled. As soon as I got half way through a box she downed me. After she tried carrying me to a corner I decided I'm just going to not let anyone heal me so I won't get killer by the trap and my teammates can escape. However I was soooooo wrong..

My teammates with one gen left decided to waste 3 MINUTES trying to heal me when I obviously didn't want healed. They even 90% a gen and still kept trying to heal me even though the killer was crouched right next to me. After waiting out the full bleed out timer the killer downed one of them and did the same thing. Long story short she killed 2 of them and the 3rd escaped.

They were a 3 man swf, all rank 5 and above and still didn't understand what was going on. My head is legitimately getting worse just typing this out lol

It says a lot when I didn't know after I died if I wanted the killer to 4k or everyone to escape. Oh btw i forgot to say the Pig also had Tampered Timer (30 seconds decreased on timer) and Jigaws Annotated Plan (extra jigsaw box).

I'm sorry if this is too long but I couldn't make it any shorter. It'll be a while before I consider touching solo survivor again.

Comments