Home Discussions General Discussions
We have deployed a fix for an issue that was causing players to lose pips when a match was cancelled.
No update is required, but this may take a few hours to be applied across our servers to all players. Thank you for your patience!

What’s the weakest perk you won a game off of?

Mine was probably Mad Grit.

Comments

• bjorksnasbjorksnas Member Posts: 2,446

Iron maiden, when it works it just works, especially when they go for head on and you bait it, its brutal

• SilentPillSilentPill Member Posts: 602

Deathbound, still my favorite perk in the game even though it’s mostly useless. Just knowing where 2 survivors are is good info sometimes

• StibbityStabbityStibbityStabbity Member Posts: 492

Bloodhound.

I play a 1 perk Wraith.

Sometimes I win, and I sit there going "Why is this a thing?"

• NomiNomadNomiNomad Member Posts: 1,233

I mean, I didn't win, but I witness a Killer win because of Unrelenting. Demo missed a swing, I thought I could make another loop.

Unrelenting made sure I could not.

• AetherBytesAetherBytes Member Posts: 1,532
  • XyvieliaXyvielia Member Posts: 1,542

Not a super weak perk, but I’ve crawled to freedom via the hatch just in time, and have had last second escapes after being hit inside the opened exit gate before the killer could pick me up while using Tenacity.

• chieften333chieften333 Member Posts: 1,554

Unrelenting, with the poor optimization on console it is extremely easy to get spun by survivors.

• JasonSJasonS Member Posts: 74

I won a game with Third Seal against a bunch of Rank 20's because nobody could find their teammates to Unhook.

I imagine they did not have a good time.

• NamesarehardNamesarehard Member Posts: 11

No mither. Remember kids, never slug a no mither

• alkisalkis Member Posts: 84

I wouldn't call it weakest but botany knowledge carries me hard sometimes. Those seconds saved adds up throughout the match. Sometimes it saves lives and entire matches.

For killer I'm getting addicted to I'm all ears on demo. Landing those shreads is so satisfying. Didn't really save matches but just fun perk in general. Another is probably agitation. It really won me so many games with wraith. People never expect it and I get so many hits with it.

• TheClownIsKingTheClownIsKing Member Posts: 3,679

Well...

I win a LOT using builds centred around Coulrophobia

• SteahSteah Member Posts: 268

Cruel Limits as leatherface

• TimeOutTimmyTimeOutTimmy Member Posts: 104

Just spent the last few hours playing "survivor perk roulette"... so Hope? Premonition? This is not happening?

• notstarboardnotstarboard Member Posts: 2,599

Boil over. I was on death hook in the EGC, and had been downed through a window of a jungle gym by a Deathslinger. He walked over to me, picked me up, and then didn't see the hook that was inside the jungle gym due to the hook aura blocking. He tried to take me to the next closest hook, which was on a hill fairly close to the exit. Teammates came over in time to help body block and the combination of the teammates and the wiggle effects got me off of his shoulder. He missed a shot on me right as I was turning into the exit gate and he DC'd :P

• danielmaster87danielmaster87 Member Posts: 1,606

Whispers.

• EchorionEchorion Member Posts: 4,276

Distressing. It scares people off gens a lot.

• FFirebranddFFirebrandd Member Posts: 772

It was a full backpack build, but Mad Grit ended up being the MVP in one particular match that ended with all 4 Survivors hooked in the basement with 4 gens left.

• MewMew Member Posts: 1,322

second wind, the entire team was slugged and i got to tank another hit which managed to let me pick up multiple people

also monstrous shrine- had a basement build and a person died before someone could save them, they would’ve gotten them tho if i didnt have it

• PulsarPulsar Member Posts: 4,097

The 4-man I played against misjudged the amount of time their teammates had left on basement hook and it got them killed.

There was 1 gen left...so Monstrous Shrine did win me a game.

• BreadPandaBreadPanda Member Posts: 15

For killer perks, I particularly love these two:

• Hex: Third Seal - I've won quite a few games which I can attribute to this perk. Blindness is likely to cripple solo queue players while also hindering SWF, assuming you can defend the totem well enough at the start of the trial.
    • Mad Grit (bonus if it's paired with STBFL) - this one has practically become a staple for me since it's so useful for punishing coordinated body blocking and/or overly-altruistic survivors.
  • naughtyboyjamesnaughtyboyjames Member Posts: 700

weakest combo, I 4k with?

That would be Unrelenting and Trail of Torment lol

• jdcabraljdcabral Member Posts: 2,530

Unrelenting on Deathslinger. I hit a shot but the chain was going to break before I bring the survivor closer, so I lunge and the extra 30% recovery actually let me M1 him before a pallet. That survivor was dead on hook so I actually won because of Unrelenting.

• MarigoriaMarigoria Member Posts: 1,229

Pebble.

Pebble is really situational but in end game when you're the last survivor and need to open a gate, it is quite good to bait the killer into going to the wrong place, giving you time to open yours.

• ManyAchievablesManyAchievables Member Posts: 283

Breakdown saved me a long time ago. I was being camped by a Huntress at EGC near the exit gate as Jeff, got unhooked, and was barely able to get off of the Killer's shoulder and escape via the gate because of the broken hook.

• Hex_UrbanEvasionHex_UrbanEvasion Member Posts: 200

Beast of Prey. On a big loud boi like Oni, that Undetectable was invaluable. I gamed survivors at the killer shack, where I'm kinda boned if I'm not fast enough.

Idk if it's as weak as some, but Spine Chill saved my bacon at an exit gate. The killer had a long sight line approaching, so I got the most out of those 36 meters of extra speed, and got far enough in for the hit to knock me over the finish line.

• JPAJPA Member Posts: 734

Iron Grasp to get them to the basement as Bubba can get an ez 4k

• Hex_UrbanEvasionHex_UrbanEvasion Member Posts: 200

It wasn't exactly a W, but one of my buddies was using Breakdown and a Nurse dead zoned a whole section of Auto Haven from hooks. She couldn't get me to one without me wiggling off and bolting, so she slugged me and let me bleed to death, so the satisfaction was mostly from watching her ragequit and leave me to die after tunneling someone who broke every hook he got taken off.

• ChchchcherylChchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,078

De Ja Vu

Killed the poor trappers whole three gen plan! He'd nested and everything, but the auras of gens closest to each other helps a lot!

Also No Mither, self explanatory, like someone said, never slug a No Mither

On the killer side, probably agitation in combo with mad grit, they thought sabotaging a couple of hooks nearest to me would stop me, haha fools, the basement was an easy trip, comboed with hitting them trying to body block me and dropping down, one of the easiest hooks I've ever had against a sabo squad