Home Discussions General Discussions
The celebrations continue. 🎇 The Entity has extended the Gilded Stampede event by an extra week. Log in daily to redeem 50,000 Bloodpoints for each extra day until the end of the event on March 4th 11AM EST!
https://deadbydaylight.com/en/news/lunar-new-year-2021

What’s the weakest perk you won a game off of?

2»

Comments

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 11,899

The weakest Killer Perk you can think of.

• Exerath1992Exerath1992 Member Posts: 710

Meee toooo! Mad grit + agitation turned what would have been a 1k into a 4k cause they all tried to body block

• RayrafLPPRayrafLPP Member Posts: 586

Monstrous shrine. I went again a super fast squad that left teammates hanging on hook until last second.

A turning point was when i got a basement hook insecond phase and they misjudged the time they had. They finished a gen right above the basement but didnt make the rescue in time and that lost them the game.

• AquamarineAquamarine Member Posts: 99

Boil Over. Once I was barely able to wiggle off and run trough the gates.

• HectorBrandoHectorBrando Member Posts: 1,024

These 2 werent mine me but I saw someone managing to lure the Killer away to a generator in the middle of nowhere with Red Herring, allowing us to finish ours, breaking a potentially fatal 3gen at Azarovs, and the other day some guy got shack god Pallet up with Any Means Necessary (this was more of a Killer's mistake since he should have broken it but I suppose it can be in this thread).

• noctis129noctis129 Member Posts: 860
  • chargernick85chargernick85 Member Posts: 622

On Console it's done easily on top of that the aim dressing is so inconsistent I would say no.

• JohnSharkJohnShark Member Posts: 88

Coup da grace on deathslinger. Imo its not a very good perk just because of the requirement for tokens. Being gens get completed

• EvilJoshyEvilJoshy Member Posts: 2,995

Bloodwarden. Very rare but always hilarious when it goes off.

• whammigobambamwhammigobambam Member Posts: 805

Pebble

• starkiller1286starkiller1286 Member Posts: 748

Wake Up for me. Let me get out just in time after my "team" was dead. Still had to stealth to one side get a light or two then actually open the other gate on Dead Dawg Saloon against legion.

• noctis129noctis129 Member Posts: 860

Ok cuz that happens to me sometimes lol

I'm on console.

• VexTheHexVexTheHex Member Posts: 533

Probably Wake Up, been a few close calls at the gate with that perk. I don't run it anymore since even getting to end game is already nice. I rather run stuff for before then especially if the killer is sweaty and intent on tunneling everyone out ASAP. Then I may as well try to have fun in the little bit of actual game play I get before getting slugged, hooked, and camped out.

• Chloe_DeplanoChloe_Deplano Member Posts: 39

Iron Maiden Huntress.

• YordsYords Member Posts: 2,403

lol mad grit here, was trying out a fun build on doctor. I used mad grit, iron grasp, agitation, and hangman's trick. All the survivors kept trying to take protection hits and get sick sabo plays.

• DistortedDreamDistortedDream Member Posts: 166

I've won a game with Hex: The Third Seal. I was trying out a (kind of) blinding build on the Spirit (Knock Out, Hex: The Third Seal, Hex: Devour Hope, and PGTW) and nobody could find the Third Seal totem. The Devour totem got cleansed after I downed and hooked 2 survivors from it, and 1 of the survivors that I hooked suicided on the hook. It also didn't help that they kept running in front of me and taking hits.

• redsopine00redsopine00 Member Posts: 562

No addons

• TotemsCleanserTotemsCleanser Member Posts: 608

A friend of mine usually runs Wake Up, she has managed to escape a couple of times because of it lol.

• Huge_BushHuge_Bush Member Posts: 660

Me too! I had some overly altruistic swfs whose only goal was to blind and sabo me every chance they could get. It was so frustrating. Little did they know, I had mad grit that surprised the crap out of them especially when the last gen popped and NOED procc'd. It was delicious.

• illusionillusion Member Posts: 605

IDK, is Small Game considered a weak perk? I use it quite a bit, so I don't think it is.

Technician, I guess. There was a time when I had been away from the game for a while and lacked all confidence in my skill checks, so I ran that for a while.

If neither of those are considered weak, then Lightweight would probably do it.

• JimPickens666JimPickens666 Member Posts: 326

I was waiting for someone to try and tell a story about how monstrous Shrine did anything. I am 100% positive that Monstrous shrine had no effect on that situation it was the fact you were camping the basement. How would a 4 man swf misjudge the amount of time they had? Were they not on comms? You can still see the bar. I mean i suppose if they were just going off of pure memory......monstrous shrine still did not do [BAD WORD] lol

• PulsarPulsar Member Posts: 4,097

They had one gen left and the two on hook had Adrenaline, so I assume they were banking on that.

I had chased them off the gen when they started heading for basement.

To be honest, I wasn't sure how they misjudged it so badly myself. All I know is that, had Monstrous Shrine not been on my build, they would've gotten to the basement in time.

As added context, I was playing a poor man's basement Bubba with Monstrous, Agitation, Mad Grit and Iron Grasp.

Ok......so they didn't misjudge anything they just didn't want to kill themselves because you are leatherface, camping the basement. Unless you were across the map they weren't going in unless it was to just give up, which is probably why they went down there at all

I wasn't camping, as I said.

Iirc, it was on Thompson House and the basement was in the house. Those two had completed the gen upstairs but got downed and taken to basement. I went to patrol gens and found the other two at the last gen, when they started sprinting towards basement. The one got to the stairs but the others died on hook.

If you were camping you could make a better argument for it. What you just said is they didnt move until you started to chase them, because you were camping the basement because every bubba camps the basement, and then killed themselves because they knew they were going to the basement. Lets say for a fact that monstrous shrine somehow fooled them and they would have made the save if it wasn't for that 4%......what the [BAD WORD] would it matter you're bubba and theyre in the basement?

FYI it doesn't matter if you were camping, they assumed you were because you're bubba and you're using the basement. They weren't going because they assumed you were so they were trying to gen rush. Again, none of this has anything to do with monstrous shrine

Why are you so hostile? I can see what got you jailed.

I wasn't camping basement at all and for you to assume I was says a lot about you.

It was for an Archive challenge a while back, something about sacrifice 4 Survivors in the basement, I think.

If you want to say you don't think Monstrous Shrine affected anything that's fine, but you aren't. You are here trying to prove me wrong when all I did was share a fun little story.

It is sad that you can't allow that.