2.6.0 is now available for download on all platform
The new content from Demise of the Faithful is available immediately in the in-game store. DLC is available on Steam / Playstation Store EU / Playstation Store NA / XBOX
Patch Notes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/patch-notes
Emblem blogpost: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/52295/the-emblem-system-changes-explained#latest
We are testing out new post formatting for the forum. There might be some issues present (white text, blank quotes, etc.), we are looking to resolve those. Thank you.

Doctor12Disco - Trapper

Doctor12DiscoDoctor12Disco Member Posts: 11
I carved (more like drilled, if it still counts) the cover art into a faux pumpkin so I can keep it for.ev.er. 

And finally lit up.

EDIT: Just to add another photo, here it is unlit to see the cuts better.

Post edited by Doctor12Disco on
Tagged:

Comments

• reee_21reee_21 Member Posts: 3

To think I had even a slight chance to get a place in this contest. Beyond something anyone can do tbh. Nice job is not enough for how well you did, but.... nice job :) lol

• Below_ZeroBelow_Zero Member Posts: 57
    I WAS gonna participate in this contest, but after seeing this? You won man. You won. 
  • Below_ZeroBelow_Zero Member Posts: 57
    gg
  • MyNamePeteMyNamePete Member Posts: 379

d a m thas go. od.

• apathytheclownapathytheclown Member Posts: 158

Wow, that is awesome.

• mimaefmimaef Member Posts: 14

Really lovely work!

• Australian_SatanAustralian_Satan Member Posts: 4

@Below_Zero said:
    I WAS gonna participate in this contest, but after seeing this? You won man. You won. 

Same here lmao!!!!

• iceman2kxiceman2kx Member Posts: 438

When a tattoo artist meets a pumpkin? Jeez, this is really good. Best one here!

• CoolAKnCoolAKn Member Posts: 676

@Doctor12Disco Seeing your name plus "Trapper" made me think of a Trapper with disco cosmetics.

Still, excellent work on the pumpkin.

• clutch4tclutch4t Member Posts: 15

Oh my lord, that's an awesome one!

• alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,556

@Doctor12Disco said:
    I carved (more like drilled, if it still counts) the cover art into a faux pumpkin so I can keep it for.ev.er. 

And finally lit up.

me and my hopes of trying have been thrown away, my mind is blown

• HoundsystemHoundsystem Member Posts: 9
    Is that styrofoam decorative pumpkin?
  • Doctor12DiscoDoctor12Disco Member Posts: 11

Thank you everyone for the kind comments!

@Houndsystem yes, it is a craft pumpkin from Michael's. I carve all my pumpkins on those.

• CoodanCoodan Member Posts: 30

so good are you a tattoo artist? i saw someone comment and it had me wondering.

No, not a tattoo artist, just an avid pumpkin carver. Occasionally I delve into pyrography. I burned the map of Skyrim into a slab of wood. 
  • MannyBotMannyBot Member Posts: 49

What type of Faux pumpkin did you use?? This looks awesome! :D

MannyBot said:

What type of Faux pumpkin did you use?? This looks awesome! :D

Thank you! I got this one from Michael's. I used to get them from JoAnn, however the orange skin peels so easily, even with a scratch. The Michaels ones are better and they come in orange, white, and black, and different sizes as well.

@Doctor12Disco said:
    Thank you! I got this one from Michael's. I used to get them from JoAnn, however the orange skin peels so easily, even with a scratch. The Michaels ones are better and they come in orange, white, and black, and different sizes as well.

Thanks! I'll look :D

• RazDragon24RazDragon24 Member Posts: 22

This is so good!

• BlazeModzBlazeModz Member Posts: 51

Bravo! Absolutely OUTSTANDING!

• XxAtomicAlfiexXXxAtomicAlfiexX Member Posts: 395

this is talent.when i hear art i usually think of some weeb drawing anime characters, so its so good to see true art like that pumpkin

this is talent.when i hear art i usually think of some weeb drawing anime characters, so its so good to see true art like that pumpkin

Wait does that make Edvard Munch a weeb 😜 (lol kidding I get what you mean)
  • BiFross_BiFross_ Member Posts: 6

Welp. That's absolutely amazing. Mine is similar, in that I tried to do the cover art trapper, but it has significantly less detail. Very well done.

edited November 2018
    Happy Hallowed Blight, people of the fog!

This discussion has been closed.