Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
This section is used to report issues on PC specifically.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

If this is an issue that occurs on all platforms, please post your report in the most fitting category instead.

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Killer lobby not working

FEARTHEGHUSFEARTHEGHUS Member Posts: 23

I have to play survivor because for multiple days I couldn't get a single survivor to join my killer lobbies, talked to other survivors and a lot of them are killers that can't find any games. I'd love to hook one person on a canker hook but that's not possible because there aren't any people being connected to my killer lobby.

Also the game crashes now and even as survivor about 50% of the time I click join lobby it gets stuck on a loading screen that doesn't belong there and just loads nothing forever until I close it with task manager, can't even use the close window or x out because that would have the game ask if you'd like to quit but since it's stuck loading it won't ask and I'd get nowhere.

Comments

• KoldvarKoldvar Member Posts: 57

same about killer lobbies... :|

• FEARTHEGHUSFEARTHEGHUS Member Posts: 23

I've also had audio bugs but taht's separate, the skill checks always work right, hooks tend to make noise when you hook someone, but I've opened lockers as a survivor with max volume so loud the screams are as louds as actual screams and can't hear the locker at all, multiple times. Same with killer, I only rarely get survivor breathing audio, and sometimes pallets being dropped make no noise, same with vaults.

• Alex_LexonAlex_Lexon Member Posts: 11

it`s cause after u complete evet for surv u cant get more bloodpoints, that cause people are playing killers. Even u complete event for killer u can get additional points.

• MisterTIBSMisterTIBS Member Posts: 65

It's been screwed since the event started, with 5-10 minute wait times for a lobby being the best case scenario, but it does seem even worse now. Not only hoping they can fix this soon but also keep it in mind when deciding on extending the event to allow killers to actually get their vials. It's no wonder a bunch of streamers have just had to give up on it, not exactly enthralling stuff sitting there in an empty lobby for half an hour.

• GolgiNeaGolgiNea Member Posts: 157

Im experiencing the same thing this entire event. Waiting 30+ mins for a match is unacceptable. Please fix the game.

• mdoa212mdoa212 Member Posts: 21
    I'm having the same issue with the loading screen! 
  • AbiziboahAbiziboah Member Posts: 3

I have the same exact problem as you. I am not able to play as killer and when it comes to survivor games, there are times when it gets stuck at the loading screen after clicking "join a match". Also has to be restarted with task manager. I have completed the survivor vial collection and am still waiting until I am able to play as killer. it has been going on for a couple of months now (the unable to play killer issue)...

• SlaymoreSlaymore Member Posts: 409

At the rate I get killer lobbies, I would need to play 24x7 and even then I wouldn't get my 30 vials in the time currently scheduled for this event. Just got my survivor side done and I'm lucky to get 1-2 vials in a day on killer side.

Current lobby breakdown:

Minute 5, first survivor comes in
    Minute 8, they leave
    Now at 10 minutes and counting...

Average is 15-20 minutes - a couple streamers have experienced 30-60 minute wait times. Had a killer yesterday that was toxic because it took 90 minutes to get their lobby. Great excuse lol.

@Slaymore said:
    Current lobby breakdown:

Minute 5, first survivor comes in
    Minute 8, they leave
    Now at 10 minutes and counting...

Average is 15-20 minutes - a couple streamers have experienced 30-60 minute wait times. Had a killer yesterday that was toxic because it took 90 minutes to get their lobby. Great excuse lol.

Lobby filled after 19 minutes - nice.

• TrapperDaddyOGTrapperDaddyOG Member Posts: 3

So Any DEV's out there? Care to comment, anything?
    If you say hey we know its a problem, that would be great!
    But the silence is more frustrating than the Que times.