The 3.4.2 hotfix is starting to roll out on PC and consoles. For the release schedule and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112060/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
This section is used to report issues on PS4 specifically.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

If this is an issue that occurs on all platforms, please post your report in the most fitting category instead.

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Host Disconnect and lose everything

KillThemAllno1livKillThemAllno1liv Member Posts: 3
Somehow the killer quits(I don't Think he does but game thinks he does). I lose all my items and says I gain BP but they don't add to pool.  Happened like 5 times tonight already 

Comments

• GamzelloGamzello Member Posts: 817

Honestly it sucks, and it feels like a waste of time. I've had this happen to me as well, and it's not any fun. I think this only happens when the killer takes out his internet at home (plug-pull method) where nobody gets bloodpoints, not even the killer. It's horrible to do such a thing.

• MyNamePeteMyNamePete Member Posts: 586
    edited October 2018

Happened to friends and me. 4 Bloody Party Streamers. No Bloodpoints. It says you got bloodpoints because those were the ones you got in your previous match. I hate this glitch as its supposed to say you won and you keep your bloodpoints you earn along with your item and the bonus 5000.

• thequeenofqueensthequeenofqueens Member Posts: 10
    I really hope they can come up with a way to allow points earned to stay and the items that were carried in.
  • NowenaburnsNowenaburns Member Posts: 4

That happened to me yesterday.. After maybe 5 or 6 trials, where suddenly host disconnect ... They have a good ping, and I see i earned BP, but they don't add on my pool, also, I should already have 6 or 7 full serums (I played the event on PC since yesterday), but they didn't add...

Next time I make a screenshot and send it to the support...

• Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

It’s not connection. It’s the killer quitting very deliberately in a specific way. (Turning off their system or closing application).

• TheRedFox07TheRedFox07 Member Posts: 9

Same here

• SziosisSziosis Member Posts: 152

I lost my lunchbox that way :(

• SamayelSamayel Member Posts: 33
    edited October 2018

Yeah this is still an issue. Happened to me today. Lost valuable items and lots of bloodpoints just because the killer got pissy that he was unable to catch me for some reason. Got it recorded too.

• luckyboy0305luckyboy0305 Member Posts: 6

its definitely annoying you also loose 2 pips becz of it.you will notice it after closing and starting the application 2 times.primarily on ps4