Home Discussions General Discussions
We have deployed a fix for an issue that was causing players to lose pips when a match was cancelled.
No update is required, but this may take a few hours to be applied across our servers to all players. Thank you for your patience!

Community challenge, create a new item!

I am very interested to see what you will come up with, let the challenge begin!

Comments

• Asssblasster625Asssblasster625 Member Posts: 417

Moby huge

• sulaimansulaiman Member Posts: 1,561
    edited January 21

Ah, then we could also have an ultra-rare offering that a survivor can´t be put on the 3rd hook unless every survivor was hooked twice.

Might be an improvement on the game. And moris might become intresting again.

• JimboMasonJimboMason Member Posts: 148

soap sock to beat tf outta other survivors

• AggressiveFTWAggressiveFTW Member Posts: 766
    edited January 21

I don't like hatch offerings, because IMO they're just plain boring. I also don't get the purpose of Sawblade, can you explain the purpose for it?

• whammigobambamwhammigobambam Member Posts: 805

Shiny stones.

You can mark a trail that you and your team can see to help others see looping routes or where you yourself plan to go.

• MewMew Member Posts: 1,322
    edited January 21

crystal ball: press the hold the active ability button to see through the killers eyes, during this time you cannot be revealed by auras

different variations have different amounts of time, and this item breaks fully after use (like old items- you lose it once its out of charges). also, canceling the item instantly breaks it aswell

also, this cant be used when hooked, slugged, or in a locker- you also don't have any control over your character in this state. forgot to add that.

Post edited by Mew on
  • Weeb_H_ToastWeeb_H_Toast Member Posts: 131

Sounds good, howver, having your uarea unable to be read is to much. Just hding in a locker before using. And while looking through the killers eyes, you see the auras they see. (Gens etc.)

• Exerath1992Exerath1992 Member Posts: 711

~~Trip wire kit~~

Appearance: A small to medium duffle bag

Base properties: Survivors can use the item button for 6 seconds to lay the beginning and ending points of a hard to see trip wire. When the killer walks through the wire, their aura is revealed to the survivor who laid the wire and both the killer and survivor hear a jingle audio cue. Laying a trip wire uses a charge from the kit.

~Rarities~

-Brown rarity: 1 charge, reveals the killers aura for 2 seconds, max wire length of 4 meters

-Yellow rarity: 1 charge, reveals the killers aura for 3 seconds, max wire length of 6 meters

-Green rarity: 2 charges, reveals the killers aura for 4 seconds, max wire length of 6 meters

-Purple rarity: 4 charges, reveals the killers aura for 5 seconds, max wire length of 8 meters

-Red rarity: 4 charges, reveals the killers aura to ALL survivors for 5 seconds, max wire length of 8 meters

~Add ons~

-Brown add ons-

-Bit of wire: adds 1 meter to the max wire length

-Shoddy gloves: reduces the time to place a post by .5 seconds

-Bag of tin cans: increases the amount of time the killer is revealed by 1 second

-Yellow add ons-

-Mountaineer gloves: reduces the time it takes to place a post by 1 second

-Bag of glass bottles: increases the time that the killers aura is revealed by 2 seconds

-Sack of wire: increases the max wire length by 2 meters

-Side bag: adds 1 charge

-Green add ons-

-Large wire coil: increases the max wire length by 3 meters

-Snare setters gloves: reduces the time it takes to place a post by 1.5 seconds

-Bag organizer: adds 2 charges

-Tangle of bells: increases the time that the killers aura is revealed by 3 seconds

-Purple add ons-

-Stimulant balloon: survivors are also able to trigger the trip wire. Removes the audio cue when the killer triggers the trap. If the killer or a survivor triggers the trip wire, they gain 10% haste for 8 seconds

-High strength wire: the trip wire can now be triggered twice before breaking. Removes 1 charge (minimum of 1)

-Red add on-

-Razor wire: survivors are also able to trigger the trip wire. Survivors that trigger the trip wire are hindered by 10% for 5 seconds. If the killer triggers the trip wire, they are stunned for 2 seconds.

• RaSavage42RaSavage42 Member Posts: 1,954

Walkie-Talkie:

Allows for proxy chat between survivors or announcements

Green, Purple, and Red variants

Addons can change charges, range, ETC...

• JPLongstreetJPLongstreet Member Posts: 1,139

Before i read the razor wire part I was kinda hoping to see it set off a Claymore mine or something equally outrageous...

• Exerath1992Exerath1992 Member Posts: 711

Lol I thought about that but it would have to injure a survivor that ran through it, which seemed too harsh. Oooh, maybe a flashbang though!

• MooksMooks Member Posts: 3,249

Survivor Items: Spray Paint CansSalt PouchSmudge SticksSmoke Bomb, Voodoo Doll

Hope i copied it correctly with the links..

• HellDescentHellDescent Member Posts: 4,171

Handcuffs. Allows you to handcuff a Blendette to a generator untill it's completed or they go into dying state

Swiss Army Knife:

2-4-6-8 charges depending on rarity, no add-ons.

Charges on it can be spent on increased repair speed, sabotage speed, and/or opening the gate speed. If it has all of it's charges and it's holder is slugged for more than 60sec, Cut Artery option becomes available.

Basically depletes like a flashlight does with use. All numbers made up just now and not thought out in the least, so adjust as needed.

Or trap a locker, and if the killer checks it while empty they are blinded by a party starter for a few seconds.

• PulsarPulsar Member Posts: 4,097

Hatch offering prevents Key escapes when there is more than 1 Survivor and it makes it so that neither the Killer nor Survivor knows where it will spawn, save for an offering being used.

The purpose of the Sawblade is to allow Survivors another way to manage their resources. They may deconstruct one pallet to reconstruct a breakable wall, say the one on 2nd floor of Ironworks.

They sacrifice a pallet, but they gain the ability to reconstruct a good loop.

• MewMew Member Posts: 1,322

oh, i forgot to add that it cant be used in lockers, on the hook, or slugged. my bad.

but i mostly added the aura thing as a way of giving it multiple uses and not only for tactics- as this wouldn’t be that strong for solo queue survivors to use

• MooksMooks Member Posts: 3,249

I love this idea! Very creative

sadly it would be way to strong in SWFs and get abused by them..

• Chilli_man2400Chilli_man2400 Member Posts: 626

ultra rare item= Pistol

hold M2 to aim and M1 to shoot. If you shoot the killer they are stunned for 10 seconds

• bjorksnasbjorksnas Member Posts: 2,446
    edited January 21

Item: Magic marker

Rarities yellow, green, and red

Effects

Has no durability for base effects (can still use base effects even if addons run it out of charges)

Marks X amounts of items under certain conditions and shows their aura to all survivors

Yellow: Marks the last 3 gens you worked on, their aura can be seen by all survivors and their progress are shown by their auras intensity

Green: Marks Totems you started cleansing, Any marked totems keep cleansing progress on them and if a marked totem is cleansed another random totem on the map becomes marked

Red: Marks Pallets and windows within 5 meters, any other survivor that vaults these windows or pallets or drops the pallets vaults them 10% faster (doesn't stack with anything else trumped by 15% from spine chill + resilience) or has the pallet stun for 0.5 seconds longer

Addons

Brown: Can mark chests and the items inside them, +marks any items within 5 meters with a beacon of light for all survivors

Yellow: Adds 1 charge, This charge can be used to mark killers for a brief window after they are pallet stunned, marking them will reveal their aura for 10 seconds to all survivors (does not stack with other charge addons)

Green: Adds 2 charges, This charge can be used to mark survivors and have their aura be shown to all other survivors until they are hooked, this addon can be used to mark oneself (does not stack with other charge addons)

Purple: Add a copy of the marker and its addons to your inventory when the game starts this addon is consumed on use (does not add a copy of itself)

Red: Adds 1 charge, This charge can mark breakable walls any walls marked this way are destroyed in 15 seconds for 120 seconds then are rebuilt (does not stack with other charge addons)

• PhasmamainPhasmamain Member Posts: 1,676

Chase music offerings

All offerings would be yellow rarity(only one per bloodweb to reduce item cluttering)

Would change the killers POV chase music to the offering you use(doesn’t change survivor music)

Offerings for the killers music won’t appear on said killer

Smashed banjo: A banjo hillbilly used to smash in a sheriffs head

Bloody clown horn: A bloody clown horn Kenneth would use to lure in travellers

Dusty guitar: A Guitar covered in desert sand used by a member of the hellshire gang

Experimental HAM radio: An experiment by the doctor to try to emit music into someone’s brain 

Battle drum: A drum used to signal a battle and keep troop morale up

Worn music box: An old music box that Victor loved

Fog horn: A fog horn used in midwich elementary school 

Distorted Walkman: A Walkman that somehow ended up in Hawkins during the portal experiment 

Piano: A simple piano

Blight:???

• Shymare_11Shymare_11 Member Posts: 295

TEA=

*It takes 4 uninterrupted seconds to drink tea.

*Standby phase or standby duration refers to the 8-16 second period before the tea takes effect and removes the specified/all status effect(s).

Variants:

•Muddied Tea [uncommon]: Removes one random status effect. Takes 16 seconds to take effect. (2 charges)

•Cleansing Tea [rare]: Removes one negative status effect. Takes 16 seconds to take effect. (1 charge)

•Detoxing Tea [very rare]: Removes one negative status effect. Takes 12 seconds to take effect. (1 charge)

•Revenant Tea [ultra rare]: Removes all negative status effects. Takes 16 seconds to take effect. (1 charge)

Addons:

-Water Vial [common]: Increases available charges by one.

-Soothing Mix [common]: Slightly decreases standby duration of tea.

-Sugar Syrup [common]: Considerably decreases the time to drink tea.

-Oily Additive [uncommon]: Moderately increases standby duration of tea.

-Pungent Leaf [uncommon]: Slightly extends the duration of positive status effects.

-Silver Leaf [rare]: You vault 10% faster during the standby phase after drinking tea.

-Gold Leaf [rare]: Your action speed while totem cleansing and opening exit gates is increased 20% during the standby phase after drinking tea.

-Fine Mesh Filters [rare]: Considerably decreases the standby duration of tea.

-Diluted Backwash [rare]: Considerably increases the standby duration of tea.

-Fragrant Sap [very rare]: Increases available charges by 2.

-Refined Herb Mix [very rare]: Decreases audio made by breathing, grunts of pain/falling, and footsteps by 100% during the standby phase after drinking tea.

-Hemophobic Herbal Mix [very rare]: You overcome the need to scream and leave no scratch marks and blood pools during the standby phase after drinking tea.

•Sweet Honey [ultra rare]: Increases movement speed to 108% or 4.32 m/s during the standby phase after drinking tea.

•Earthy Spice [ultra rare]: Gain the endurance status effect for the duration of the standby phase after drinking tea.

• The_KrapperThe_Krapper Member Posts: 1,040

A 2x4 that can be used to rescue another survivor from the killers grasp, the item will be destroyed after 1 use

• QwQwQwQw Member Posts: 1,297
    edited January 21

Alright, not sure how balanced this would be but here goes.

RUSTY SHOTGUN (Iridescent Item)

A broken and rusty shotgun. a bloody handprint is smeared on it's right side. With no bullets in sight, and a damaged camber, the only option is to use it as an improvised weapon.

When standing within 1 meter of the killer, press the active ability button to swing the Rusty Shotgun and stun them for 1 second. If the killer is carrying another survivor, they will not drop them.

Upon being used, the Rusty Shotgun will break and will no longer be usable.

Why wouldn't they drop them? You telling me a pallet, light, or locker door can make them put someone down but a shotgun blast from 1m can't? Lol come on man!

• QwQwQwQw Member Posts: 1,297

Did you read the post? The survivor is hitting them with the gun not shooting them.

Oh my mistake, I scanned it too quick I guess I should double check next time before I post!