Home Bug Reporting
The 4.6.0 PTB is now available on Steam. For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/231267

Basement Hooks

bigmike99sbigmike99s Member Posts: 7

I currently am working on two diffrent tome challenges. One is hook 5 survivors in the basement using agitation perk in one match. I just played a match as the trapper with agitation and I hooked all 4 survivors twice in the killer shack basement and it didn't count. Very frustrating since it's difficult to accomplish. Also I have another challenge to hook 10 total people in the basement hooks and I went through 3 matches with 6+ basement hooks in each match and non of them counted. Am I doing something wrong?

5 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• sirmoobs1984sirmoobs1984 Member Posts: 12

I have a challenge similar to yours as well. Mine is hook 5 survivors in the basement. I just played a game as The Spirit and I managed to hook a survivor in the basement 6 different times but the challenge didn't update and still sits at 0. This is frustrating for me because it isn't always easy to hook a survivor in the basement.

I play on Xbox and my gamertag is sirmoobs1984.

• vEn0m71vEn0m71 Member Posts: 4

Same. Both Tomes. 3 hooked survivors and 5 hooked survivors. I know I’ve accomplished the 3 hooks at least 3 separate occasions to no avail. Xbox username v3n0m71

• OmeganiferousOmeganiferous Member Posts: 2

I have also encountered this same issue, attempting to do old archives missions, specifically hooking 2 survivors in the basement with The Trapper and Agitation. Have succeeded multiple times, once hooking all 4 survivors at the same time in the basement even, and the challenge doesn't clear. I second how frustrating this is, because these missions already feel more luck-dependent than usual.

I also play on Xbox, with a GT: Omeganiferous.

• OmeganiferousOmeganiferous Member Posts: 2

I have also encountered this same issue, attempting to do old archives missions, specifically hooking 2 survivors in the basement with The Trapper and Agitation. Have succeeded multiple times, once hooking all 4 survivors at the same time in the basement even, and the challenge doesn't clear. I second how frustrating this is, because these missions already feel more luck-dependent than usual.

I also play on Xbox, with a GT: Omeganiferous.

This discussion has been closed.