Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.3.1 Bugfix Patch drops today. For release times and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/201738

Legit question for Killer mains. What would you prefer we did then?

2»

Comments

• DocOctoberDocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Easy, try to actually lose the Killer instead of being a noob and abusing loops.
  • The_CrusaderThe_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Easy, try to actually lose the Killer instead of being a noob and abusing loops.
    - Tells people to lose the killer

- Has a Doc avatar, and Doc in his name

:p 
  • Greater_CultistGreater_Cultist Member Posts: 81

@Gurpsmeister said:
    So at the end of a match I hear it constantly. I get called names because I looped you hard. I get called immersed and an [BAD WORD] for stealthing and evading. I get called a tryhard gen rusher if I'm working on gens.

I'm a little confused here.

I mean if I'm camped I usually take it as a compliment. To ME it means that I was enough of a pain in the butt to earn the company. I have no complaints about the tactic and anyone who claims tunneling is a thing doesn't understand the game.

I'm just super confused that as a survivor it seems no matter WHAT style I do, I'm a jerk for doing it? What do you want Killer mains? YOU'RE TEARING ME APART!

Some people are just salty, no matter whether they play survivor or killer. I don't mind if you loop, stealth or gen-rush (you're just trying to win), as long as you don't play toxic.

• Zypher84Zypher84 Member Posts: 8

got the your a noob camping killer after game.

there were 3 generators left all very Close to each other with good viewing.

why should i be stupid and run to other side of map?
    ofcourse i stay Close, i pratrol the 3 generators randomly.

And i only body camp hooked survivors if they over do t-bag/taunt me when they manage to pull down pallets infront of me and do it on the side.

• AttackfrogAttackfrog Member Posts: 1,135

@Greater_Cultist said:

@Gurpsmeister said:
    So at the end of a match I hear it constantly. I get called names because I looped you hard. I get called immersed and an [BAD WORD] for stealthing and evading. I get called a tryhard gen rusher if I'm working on gens.

I mean if I'm camped I usually take it as a compliment. To ME it means that I was enough of a pain in the butt to earn the company. I have no complaints about the tactic and anyone who claims tunneling is a thing doesn't understand the game.

I'm just super confused that as a survivor it seems no matter WHAT style I do, I'm a jerk for doing it? What do you want Killer mains? YOU'RE TEARING ME APART!

Some people are just salty, no matter whether they play survivor or killer. I don't mind if you loop, stealth or gen-rush (you're just trying to win), as long as you don't play toxic.

You get it! I say it all the time too....DS me, loop me, pallet me....It's frustrating as hell, but all viable mechanics.

And don't flame me when I camp in order to turn a 0k into a 1k or run NOED. It sucks for someone, but It's all legal and viable.

Some people don't understand the difference between competitive play and "toxic" play.

• GicheGiche Member Posts: 753

@The_Crusader said:
    DocOctober said:

• Tells people to lose the killer

• Has a Doc avatar, and Doc in his name

You don't know how to stealth a Doctor ?

Keep playing, you will improve.

Eventualy.

Giche said:

@The_Crusader said:
    DocOctober said:

• Tells people to lose the killer

• Has a Doc avatar, and Doc in his name

You don't know how to stealth a Doctor ?

Keep playing, you will improve.

Eventualy.

Another "git gud" post, yawn.

Don't need to stealth him because he's so easy to lose in a chase.

But it's well known he has better tracking that other killers.

Keep trying hard though....tryhard.
  • friendlykillermainfriendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,166

@Gurpsmeister said:

@Gurpsmeister said:

All I want from survivors is respect no teabags after pallets or at exit gate just a respectful game

@The_Crusader said:

So you complaint for the sake of it ?

I don't understand, if he's already easy to deal with, why complaining about him ?

Explain me the bigger picture, i can't see it.

Is the objective to nerf all killers to Freddy's level ?

• MalakirMalakir Member Posts: 799
    edited October 2018
    Giche said:

@The_Crusader said:

I don't understand, if he's already easy to deal with, why complaining about him ?

Yes, basically yes.

Edit: almost forgot. REEEEE
  • TerminalEntropyTerminalEntropy Member Posts: 71

There will always be ppl who relieve stress after having their asses kicked by calling names. I mean c'mon, gen rushing although annoying is your goal in the game, just like someone said before if anyone is to blame - it's the devs for giving us "wait for the awsome future" treatment without any temporary solution. Well maybe with the event I'm a bit unfair here but on the other hand it's very "temporary" :)
    Same with being stealthy, that's what Survvivors should be focused on, not getting caught, if you manage - bravo. And unlike looping good stealth really gives in game feeling of being outplayed.

Real complaint one can have is this damn looping as it exploits stupid imperfection of the game structure and...well it doesn't stick to anything.

All in all guys already gave the right conclusion, screw puny flamers and rub their salt in their own wound by simple disregard or some laughter if you feel like it.
    By the way, why do you think a disabling of chat hasn't become an option yet? ;]

Giche said:

@The_Crusader said:

Was a joke, hence the ":p"

Why do you killer mains get so touchy? Anything that may even be slightly taken as a killler nerf and you lose your minds.

Is the game really that hard for you?

@The_Crusader

More the fact this game's history told me that the Devs tend to listen to those "jokes" since release.

One of the reasons it took them months to fix Infinites back then in 2016.