Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.3.1 Bugfix Patch drops today. For release times and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/201738

Plaid Flannel Rework for Nurse

Nos37Nos37 Member Posts: 1,224
edited October 2018 in General Discussions

What if Plaid Flannel was dropped to the Common rarity, awarded 100% more Bloodpoints for scoring Lethal Blinks (and possibly Precise Blinks too?), reduces the number of available Blinks by 1 (or to 1 if Precise Blinks are included in the aforementioned bonus), and still showed the Blink destination?

This would help players learn the Nurse's power without having the higher rarity / BP cost for the add-on, yet the limited blinks keeps her from stomping.

Post edited by Nos37 on

Comments

• popolespopoles Member Posts: 810
    Even though having this as a training option seems good, it would hinder the new players imo.
    The main reason is the removed second blink. They have to get used to them, eg. how long you can charge the 2nd blink before going to fatigue, you also have increased fatigue with it etc.
    The best way to get better with the Nurse is to play her in a "vanilla" mode, so no add-ons at all.

• Nos37Nos37 Member Posts: 1,224
    edited October 2018

I'm not trying to re-work the add-on into a teaching tool; that's just a bonus.

The Trapper now has a common add-on that makes his traps weaker than vanilla traps and grants bonus BP for scoring-events related to his power.
    The Wraith now has a common add-on that makes his terror radius heard even while cloaked and grants bonus BP for scoring-events related to his power.

Tecnhically, the add-on should only nerf the Nurse's power while giving the bonus BP.

The destination marker would simply help with learning the basic blink mechanic.

• MarknessMarkness Member Posts: 174

The best course of action for the nurse is to be deleted from the game so the devs can balance the game properly.

• JudgementJudgement Member Posts: 797

@Markness said:
    The best course of action for the nurse is to be deleted from the game so the devs can balance the game properly.

• Nos37Nos37 Member Posts: 1,224

@Markness said:

Right, but I'm talking about the Nurse, not SWF

• MarknessMarkness Member Posts: 174

@Nos37 said:

@Markness said:

Right, but I'm talking about the Nurse, not SWF

If both were deleted then the game would be A+, same with DS.

• thekiller490490thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,168
    Where it's at is fine. It's a nice luxury for me as a novice nurse on console.