Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Body shaming by the DBD Community

2»

Comments

• KirkyladKirkylad Member Posts: 1,927

This must be bait, surely no one can be that idiotic.

• ElenaElena Member Posts: 2,188

If you get offended over the term "big/small pp" then you haven't experienced real body shaming yet.

• MooksMooks Member Posts: 9,558

Why is everyone just assuming OP is offended like they are making some kind of big deal out of it?

they wrote reasonably and shortly something that is actually correct.. without getting really emotional. seems like you all just get offended by being called out on using terms that are just rude..

there is no need to call this perk combo ‚small pp build‘, there is nothing descriptive about it, no value. I don’t even take anyone using it seriously at all because it’s obvious they have other issues than the perks themselves..

• OrionbashOrionbash Member Posts: 697

If you can't function in society because certain words trigger you, you'll never be prepared for the real ######### life has to throw at you. :)

• creneyozcreneyoz Member Posts: 2

This ‘bout the dumbest ######### I’ve seen all day. 🤦‍♀️

• vacamanvacaman Member Posts: 1,140

The only bodyshaming I experienced is when that ######### claudette looped me for 10 minutes making the game hostage on an infinite bodyshaming loop in the swamps.

• TripleStealTripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298

This thread is a great example of intellect shaming

• White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 3,593
    edited February 2021

Uhm... there is no subject being shamed for their physical appearance, how is that bodyshaming?

It almost seems like you are trying to find a reason to be offended, since those are just playful expressions that do no harm to anyone...

• EvanSnowWolfEvanSnowWolf Member Posts: 1,583

Every day we stray further from God.

• kyogulkyogul Member Posts: 491

When I read this thread I assumed it would talk about the fat-shaming spots on swamp maps lol

• ChchchcherylChchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,531

I mean it is a joke but you're sentiment is nice, sad to see people are such ######### about being positive and nice

• ChordycepsChordyceps Member Posts: 925

Cool post

• VolczVolcz Member Posts: 645

Imagine getting upset over this. This is the internet. Considering all the insults I've heard/been thrown at me, that is nothing. Stop trying to make a big deal out of the smallest of things. If you got a problem with toxicity to the point you make a post about something this dumb, you can always mute end-game chat.

• bubbabrothabubbabrotha Member Posts: 1,116

bruh

• ProfGameAndTalkProfGameAndTalk Member Posts: 326

And here I was thinking this was gonna be a post about thicc-hipped Jane!

• NuKeDNuKeD Member Posts: 193

this is the stupidest post i've ever read since a while.

• UncleStabbyUncleStabby Member Posts: 837

You're too sensitive. This stuff shouldn't bother anyone. Grow up.

• ZaynZayn Member Posts: 365

This is bait

• UnifallUnifall Member Posts: 749

I dont think we should be discussing this on here.

• MadLordJackMadLordJack Member Posts: 8,815

I have never, ever felt shamed by any of those terms

• Grimmy_BluuesGrimmy_Bluues Member Posts: 353

If anyone gets offended by terms like that or even regular insults, perhaps DbD isn't a good game to be playing (Or at least maybe you shouldn't use endgame chat/any forums)

• KoloniteKolonite Member Posts: 1,346

Lmao

• Gay Myers (Luzi)Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,526

Considering how the thread has been going since it's creation, I'll be looking it. Thank you for your feedback, OP.

This discussion has been closed.