Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

Jesus Christ will you people calm the hell down for 5 minutes

look, I get it, New UI isn't great and is scattershot as hell, the new animations are stiff and if I can go one game without some sort of random hitbox tomfoolery whether it be killers with extendo-arms or weapons phasing through survivors I would buy a lottery ticket, but all I've seen on the forums is 2 groups of people angrily yelling at each other like they're planning to go to war.

Just.. take a deep breath and calm down, make a cup of coffee, put on some low-fi jazz, and argue with actual discussion instead on yelling like a group of drunken frat boys arguing over which girl is prettier

Comments

• CrackgearCrackgear Member Posts: 279
    edited February 2021

How some dumbasses go dress themselves up as legion. Crash into the office and go nuts on everyone, mori them. Some people are so crazy they can go to such lengths anyway.

(I was being sarcastic, don't do that and hurt innocent lives)

• Timo_______RTimo_______R Member Posts: 58

I agree with you as well, but the devs didn´t even saw there mistakes in the past.

I just can hope they will someday wkae up

• PGJSFPGJSF Member Posts: 369

Yeah so what? They changed the bones of the game they loved for the past 4-5 years, and you think they are wrong to be whining on a childish level? That will never be as childish as the devs intended deafness in releasing this distasterpiece. Honestly I’m being childish too, I don’t care how people behave, I just want the game I bought 5 times back.

• EntitySpawnEntitySpawn Member Posts: 3,626

You missed the god pallet issue on the game map btw, about 90% of pallets are safe on that map (can be reacted to just by waiting at the pallet, no baits etc required)

• DragonMasterDarrenDragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,209

While true, simply yelling into the ether doesn't solve anything, and that's all the last day on the forums has been, yelling into the ether and offering no fixes or anything, screaming at the devs solves nothing, making it clear the devs made massive blunders and offering ways to fix it is

• Mileena_KahnMileena_Kahn Member Posts: 600

I’ve never had the devs back or side in the updates they’ve threw at us because something bad always happens. But at this rate, and with all the whining, the devs are more mature than the player base at this moment. I used to have the mindset that they were immature when it came to the core of Dead By Daylight but it’s now the opposite. Yeah no one asked for this but they didn’t ask you or anyone else if they’re allowed to because you know what? , It’s THEIR game NOT YOURS and they have a right to do things the way they want when they want.

• Another_LegionMainAnother_LegionMain Member Posts: 386

They want us to stop! If we stop then they'll think we're now fine with it!

• Alice_pbgAlice_pbg Member Posts: 5,066

this rage happens with literally every single update. it's common place now

• VaJayblesVaJaybles Member Posts: 632

I mean technically seeing as majority bought the toy to begin with and then their parents smashed it to bits, I'd say rage, anger, disbelief are all fair.

• BwstedBwsted Member Posts: 3,059

The yelling is a natural consequence of the talking (ptb feedback) falling upon deaf ears. If you can't be heard speaking normally, then you need to take it up a notch.

• KingOfBadRNGKingOfBadRNG Member Posts: 425

First time?

Usually when a patch comes out this type of backlash is typical its the way that most players critique new updates.

• ShadowRainShadowRain Member Posts: 607

Nope, can’t let the devs do dumb stuff

• Mileena_KahnMileena_Kahn Member Posts: 600

Yeah but that’s the thing, sure, people didn’t ask for the new HUD and they don’t like it but it’s THEIR game. They make the final decision not us. We’re not their parents, they don’t need to be asking us for permission for every little thing. You can’t get upset over things like this when there are games that do things much worse than this. I’ll compare DBD to my 2nd favorite game, Mortal Kombat 11. Boy, oh boy was I pissed when I found out they randomly nerfed my favorite character mileena when she needed buffs and no one complained about her. Mind you, there’s no PTB for this and this was set in stone without warning. People are just ungrateful and that’s matter of the fact.

• AldoferAldofer Member Posts: 458

keep calm so the dev get some slack for the horrible decision they make for 4+ patch....yea no i will keep the pressure on

• Alice_pbgAlice_pbg Member Posts: 5,066

it really isn't.

@tippy2k2 put it best

Everything has always been the worst thing that has ever happened and everyone is quitting the game in protest every week. The DBD Forum in a nutshell (hell, I've been guilty myself of an angry post or 10 about wanting to quit forever after a bunch of awful games).

nothing that is happening here is unnusual

• AldoferAldofer Member Posts: 458

omg the toxic milenna community is coming to dbd, i need to leave asap

• DragonMasterDarrenDragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,209

I entirely get why the community is pissed about this update, here's the problem though, that's all the last day has been focused on, the UI and Animations

Lets compare them

UI: Complaints about it take up literally the entire first page

Animations: Complained about just as much if not slightly less

Hitboxes: Surprisingly not mentioned as often as i was expecting

The fact that The Game spontaneously generated a extra 4 god pallets?: almost non existent

Random structures on Crotus not having hitboxes?: nothing

bugged emblems?: might as well not exist

I'm just a bit sick of hearing people scream about the same 2 things when there's a myriad of other things to complain about you know?