Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

What is the hook counter actually for?

2»

Comments

• JarethJareth Member Posts: 73

They should give killers the same hook view as survivors, the one they have now really doesn't serve a purpose. I imagine in most cases killers keep a mental count anyway. If they want to tunnel then they'll tunnel whether that's there or not.

• madminer95madminer95 Member Posts: 151

somebody said "no, they would use it for tunneling" without actually thinking about it properly, it wouldn't encourage tunneling as those that are inclined to tunnel already have all the information they need to do it, it would likely reduce tunneling overall because people wouldn't accidentally tunnel.

• danielmaster87danielmaster87 Member Posts: 6,660

The hook counter is pointless as long as we can't see who's on death hook.

• dummer33344dummer33344 Member Posts: 131

Literally you want to keep track of how many hooks you got? Just run dying light, and then keep track of your obsessions hooks, lol

• DemonDaddyDemonDaddy Member Posts: 3,527

No purpose for me at least. I also think the tunnel argument doesn't apply. Tunnelers don't let their tunneled victim escape so all they would see are survivors they haven't focused on yet. If Killers did have the hook information it would assist in not tunneling teams who have multiples of the same character or skins.