Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Hex Totems idea

Make it that at least 2 dull totems needs to be destroyed before hex totems can be cleansed. It's insane if survivors spawn at the Hex and you can't even stop them if you go asap to check the totem 

Comments

• SinnerSinner Member Posts: 334

Also, you shouldn't check the totem, you're basically telling them where it is.

• AnotherRandyAnotherRandy Member Posts: 274
    Sinner said:

Also, you shouldn't check the totem, you're basically telling them where it is.

Doesn't matter, 70% of the time it's cleansed before Im getting there. 
  • douggie123douggie123 Member Posts: 1,314
    All hexes are usually gone within 30 seconds because the game is survivor based the killers get no love whatsoever. The hexes need to be put in better locations, thrill of the hunt needs to be built in to all survivors. It's alright of your playing the trapper or hag because you can place traps which make the hexes stand for about 30 seconds more. There also need to be skill checks added to them or they need to make so survivors get at least injured when they break a totem then. They need to do something I was surprised that last night playing freddy I had devour hope and I was amazed that somehow the survivors didn't even find it. But that's one match out the tonnes of matches I have played using hexes. The hexes are pointless at the minute because they don't last long at all.
  • BigBubsBigBubs Member Posts: 1,131

Wonder how it works with 4 hex perks , one of which being Haunted Ground lul