Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
The PTB has been re-enabled. To those affected, we'll be sending out a large sum of Bloodpoints shortly for you to spend as you please. These Bloodpoints do not transfer back to the Live version of the game.

Your Live progress has not been affected by what happens on the PTB.

######### is going on with the Chinese spamming here

Why is happening so often that someone spams here something in chinese? So annoying 

Comments

• friendlykillermainfriendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@AnotherRandy said:
    Why is happening so often that someone spams here something in chinese? So annoying 

isnt it i dont get it either i wonder what it'll say if i translate it though

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,200

@friendlykillermain said:

@AnotherRandy said:

Usually they are sellling college degrees :lol:

@Master said:

@AnotherRandy said:

yeah its weird isnt it why do they do it.

@Master said:

@AnotherRandy said:

Because this is how they earn money.

As long as BHVR doesnt get proper systems that automatically detect this stuff and as long as they rely on manual removal that only happens in certain time zones, they will continue with this stuff.

@Master said:

@Master said:

@AnotherRandy said:

As long as BHVR doesnt get proper systems that automatically detect this stuff and as long as they rely on manual removal that only happens in certain time zones, they will continue with this stuff.

thats really annoying bhvr needs more mods too monitor them

@Master said:

@Master said:

@AnotherRandy said:

Why not have an automatic system for that? General forum should be english only anyway, any other language should be removed instantly lol

But yeah instead of working on proper systems they rely on manpower to deal with their broken systems, that show they handle it ingame too with their spaghetti code and even moderation^^

• NMCKENMCKE Member Posts: 8,050
    Master said:

@Master said:

@Master said:

@AnotherRandy said:

Why not have an automatic system for that? General forum should be english only anyway, any other language should be removed instantly lol

But yeah instead of working on proper systems they rely on manpower to deal with their broken systems, that show they handle it ingame too with their spaghetti code and even moderation^^

That's was exactly what I was gonna say. Great suggestion @Master.
  • AnotherRandyAnotherRandy Member Posts: 274
    Master said:

@Master said:

@Master said:

@AnotherRandy said:

Yeah right? Shouldn't be such a big deal to implement an automatic deleting system for anything besides English language